Thanks so much everyone!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW slatey...what a nice lookin snake, i cant wait for reijn to grow that big. Congrats on "surprise" you two look great together :D Jas

Reijn will be that big in short time as the olives grow so fast. Thanks GOT they are usually so gentle snakes. I am defrosting really large rabbit today and surprise will get yum tucker. If he is hungry, it is hard to take him out from cage. He think that my hands are food. When i have him outside, he is fine. I measured him roughly last time and he is approximately 8 foot long.

Slatey...can I borrow Surprise for my next 'photo shoot'? He should provide some serious coverage :wink:

Mel x

:)

Careful though, Mel - he bites! :shock: :?

Congrats on the new snake Slatey :D :D

I do have to ask a question tho'

I saw David (Lutz) on the weekend, he now has only eight fingers. Has Surprise got anything to do with this??? :lol: :lol:

Cheers Hawkeye

PS: You deserve it mate

Ya wrong mate! Didn't you see the two he had stuck up his nostrils? I told him if he keeps picking his nose like that his head is gonna cave in! :D

Ye Ye , Just make fun of me. I will train surprise to guard snake and mabe we can have another togethering. At the moment he is striking on anything hairy. Last time he attack broom.

Come on Africafishywhatsit,

He only picks his nose because his mum said he had to eat more greens ok! :lol: :lol:

Cheers Hawkeye

PS: See David I defended you....well sort of.......well...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:)

Gee, THANKS Hawkeye! I'm all overcome! :?

.... and I defended you too, so I guess we're even. Africanfishwhatsit said you didn't have he brains of an idiot, but I stuck up for you and said you did! [boom! tish!]

[yeah, yeah, an oldie but a goodie].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back