"THAT" Springvale pet shop .

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungletrans

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Went in there today to find even more improvements :D . They now have a separate puppy and kitten room with glass pens 3x the size of the old ones [ which now hold rabbits and guinea pigs ] . The whole place is so much better and cheaper than the bad old days . Good Karma for them . :)

It's good to finally hear something positive about this place.

Mega pets great shop but there reptile prices r from another planet lm not gonna pay $700 & something 4 an adult coastal carpet,when l can go down the rd 2 amazing amazon & pay $300 & something 4 the same thing & take a good look on how
healthy there animals r.Walk in2 there avairy area have a good look around & tell me that some of those avairies arn't 2 crammed full of birds.lve brought that many parrots from there & l'll never buy another bird from there again,all there birds
get sick from the cheap market chooks thay keep in there & the pidgons wouldnt help either.All the birds lve brought from
there have died l'd rather go all the way 2 peninsula bird world in mornington & see john 4 healthy birds.

Peninsula Bird World are the best for birds. john is a great guy, always helpful and everything is reasonably priced for a shop. He cares for his animals and customers also.

I will have to check out Springvale, not been there in a loooong time!

Was in there last week and the standard has picked up a lot. Under new management i think.

l tryed 2 get a job there about a year ago now 2 be their reptile guy,gave them my resume thay told me l had 2 much experience & thay wanted some1 younger so thay can pay less what a waste of a resume.
JAY84,theres a few places around here mate l live in springy there a factory called THERMOFILM thay make & sell there own heat mattz.27 rosalie st springvale dirt cheap,or waterlife aquarium on the corner of springvale rd & princess hwy near jaycar thay r having a massive reptile sale all stock must go no more reptiles for them as there workers r 2 scared of the repz all fish heads there.Down the rd abit theres amazing amazon in glen waverley on springvale rd thats the best place 2 go around here.lf ur in the frankston area try bunarong aquarium on overport rd thay have nice & healthy reptiles 4 sale aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back