the age old debate FORD vs HOLDEN

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWENTY B

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
although i have owned multiple mazdas,
currently own a 10second s3 rx7
and a forester XT
and, The hemi rules over all.....

this should leave no doubt as to where my alliegence lies....
(Belinda feels the same way):p

so people, what is it, FORD or holden.

attachment.php

Mate, this argument was valid in the '70's. Now though a muscle car is a muscle car and I think you would find that all true devotees would appreciate any brand, Holden, Ford or Chysler, I know I certainly do. I am a Ford man, if I had to admit, I love the XA - XB coupes, Phase I, II III & IVs, RPO 83s but I also love the monaros, GTR Toranas, and Chargers. Saying that, my 'toy' is a HQ one tonner with a 350 SBC and I love it to bits.

I must admit though, I am not imprssed with the modern day verision of the muscle car, all plastic/electronic computerised techno wizardy. The true muscle cars were made in the 50's, 60's and 70's and were finally killed off by none other than Howard Marsden & Evan Green's irresponsible newspaper article in the '70's. Muscle cars have never been the same since.

Leyland Mini all the way:D:D

Would rather push my mini than drive a taxi:lol:

I do like rotaries though

Ben

i choose not to be part of this this conversation as it is not all that reptile related.

Can't resist CHEV CHEV CHEV CHEV CHEV.
Your chickens are ready Twenty B:eek: (no offence, but again i can't help myself). 10 seconds is very impressive but.

oh and nice darwin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was one of southern x's possible hets wasn't it?

i
Your chickens are ready Twenty B:eek: (no offence, but again i can't help myself). 10 seconds is very impressive but.

oh and nice darwin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was one of southern x's possible hets wasn't it?

lol, 10sec impressive, my car is a nugget compared to alot of my mates with rotors,
try a street legal rx4 with timeslips for mid 8's..lol

yea, belinda was the last available P.Het from SXR.
i've got 2 100% hets on order, striped, awsom looking little boy n girl,
pics of them when they arrive

so your the one who got before i did, i was hanging out to get a pair, wish i wasn't paid monthly :(

I must say the rotor boys are making quite an impact on the old boys at the track (im not an old boy, just love old school). The dyson rotor guys up here in qld are getting some quick et's.

Make sure you put up some pics of the striped hets when you get em.

Fix Or Repair Daily.
Found On Rubbish Dump.

any more?

give your grandfather his jokes back... lmao

Ozzy,
Belinda was the last p.het yearling left on the website.. but she turned out to have awsom colours.. and even better temprament. except for feeding time.. she's a cold blooded rat killer
I also got the 2nd last pair of hets from this season. again, SXR.
.pics of them will be up when i get them in about 2 months,
expensive way to start the snake hobby, lol

now i'm on the hunt for B&W BHP's

Last edited:
Im a fence sitter here... I Love my jap cars skylines, rx-7's, supra's etc but when it comes to ford vs holden i would say that i absolutely hate the old fords and loved holdens forever, but these days i love the xr-6's xr8 fpv's etc and still love the holdens... I think that anyone that loves cars would appreciate fine machinery which is what it all is at the end of the day...

Regards...
Ash...

go the toyota for me,im a land cruiser man,holdens and fords are good for 4 wheeling with out getting muddy,pmsl,although i do own 2 40 series cruisers with chevy v8s,so maybe a smidge holdeny,lol,seriously though,they both have great cars,they both have crap ones to,mmmm love the xa -xb coupes,old ej-eh,s,im sitting on the fence,im sayin toyota,oh what a feeling,lol,is this general herps or general heaps,lol

suzuki number 1 =D but i love the old holdens/the real holdens more then any other car in the world. nothing beats the sound of a big 308 in a vk busting it hard down the street.

MOPARS for LIFE

i have always loved Dodges,plymouths and chryslers

but out od ford and holden id lean towards ford for sure

While you's all only comment on the car, I am gonna say that's a gorgeous snake. Is it a darwin? Very pretty :D

its a debate that will go on for ever and ever and ever .............dedicated holden lovers and dedicated ford lovers .then there are us all in between that we drive what ever suits our needs at the time .hence mitzi pajero 4x4.cause out where i live it would kill a sedan ......love old holdens but some old fords are nice too and as a little kid always remember the saying (when your holding up your fingers in a V shape....GO CHARGERRRR)

Who can resit a fpv typhoon?........Me i like the New clubsport better and of course the odd skyline gtr

Queensland people have already spoken... With Holden's selling over TWO times the amount of fords.

Clearly Holden is a favourite in Queensland!

The RACQ wouldn't lie (check your latest RACQ mag for reference).

In my opinion - there's not a huge difference. I think the Holden's look nicer and feel nicer to drive. Otherwise it's personal choice.

Queensland people have already spoken... With Holden's selling over TWO times the amount of fords.

Clearly Holden is a favourite in Queensland!

The RACQ wouldn't lie (check your latest RACQ mag for reference).

In my opinion - there's not a huge difference. I think the Holden's look nicer and feel nicer to drive. Otherwise it's personal choice.

Only because of fleet sales.

I'm definately a HOLDEN girl. My car at the moment is a 07 clubby.

Go the Holdens!

Status
Not open for further replies.