• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The annual "sick to death of being strung along"sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckodan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The following stock are animals that have been ordered for over two months and the "buyers" are not bothering to reply to emails. To clear the decks before the winter sets in I am offering the following at reduced rates. No tyre kickers, I have had enough of them for this year (hence the need for this ad). Pics can be viewed on my website.

Oedura marmorata - adult male $120, subadult (probably female) $120 - $200 for both
Gehyra dubia x 4 - 4 months old $160 the lot
Diplodactylus tesselatus - adult trio (1 m/2f) $300
Diplodactylus conspicillatus - adult pair $180

Due to hatch - Strophurus ciliaris aberrans, tesselated gecko, Rynchoedura ornata.

Freight ok. Ph 0754387067
email [email protected]

Interested in the Diplodactylus tesselatus - adult trio (1 m/2f) $300 AND
Diplodactylus conspicillatus - adult pair $180. Any piccys please? thanks!

interested the the fat tailed gex,, thats is a bargain, what are they feeding on at the moment?

Hi Dan, just wondering if any of those buyers were gmail users? I use gmail and just recently bigpond has blocked emails coming from gmail servers due to IP identity issues causing a big kerfuffle. I have had a lot of mailer daemons saying my emails to bigpond users have been blocked :x
but they could also just be tyre kickers;)

Hi Dan, just wondering if any of those buyers were gmail users? I use gmail and just recently bigpond has blocked emails coming from gmail servers due to IP identity issues causing a big kerfuffle. I have had a lot of mailer daemons saying my emails to bigpond users have been blocked :x
but they could also just be tyre kickers;)

I wouldn't know if they were g-string users but they don't reply so they are missing out.

The marmorata are actually and adult male and a subadult that is on the borderline for sexing - it looked female last week but this week I can't be sure its not male.

juvie marmorata, conspicillatus and tesselateds sold

Gehyra dubia, male marmorata still available

Also male Golden tail $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back