The Baby - new Diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OuZo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Time to showcase the new girl that we got from olivehydra :D. None of the pics I took turned out fantastic but you get the idea ;). Sorry about the different sizes too...photobucket's messing with me lol.

Hey Dorian, did you know she had a smiley face with a tie on her head? :lol: Well I see it anyway :lol:
DSCN4458.jpg

DSCN4442.jpg

DSCN4363.jpg

TheBabyhead.jpg

DSCN4441.jpg

Thanks again Dorian she's beautiful! Probably the easiest snake I have to get out of the cage now lol ;)

Diamond

Sad thing is now you mentioned it I can see the Smiley too..... :?

Your new snake looks lovely. :D
Where can I get one that also helps take out the garbage?

Sad thing is now you mentioned it I can see the Smiley too.....

Lol but do you see the tie! :lol:

Thanx Possum, we lucked out with this one...gonna see if she's into bringing in the paper in the morning too. Pretty soon it's on to washing the dishes, then mowing the lawn :D

Yes, I can see her tie, I just didn't want to encourage you :lol:

You should breed her once the mowing is sorted out, she will bring in a fortune.....

smilie snakes!

Hey that's a cool idea Andrew lol. We'll breed for head patterns! ;)

Thanks guys, she's such a cutie...I love Diamonds :D

Wow nice purchase Zoe! You will be breeding some awesome diamonds in years to come. I'm going to post some pics of mine after his next shed. He's going to be a little ripper i think.

Thanx Phil & Linus :D

Would love to see your Diamond when he sheds Linus :D. Make sure I don't miss it lol ;)

Dont chuck her out Zo!! I'll take it...

You put it in the wrong bin anyways...

Nice looking Diamond none the less...

Thanks guys!!! Moose you're welcome any time :D

They're all actually the same snake though lol...she just looked a beautiful black & white in the shade when she was taking out the garbage ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back