The Bockadam

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was told by the guys at melbourne reptile warehouse that you cant keep salties of womas

dont brag about keeping elapids, there will be new laws next year which means that we can too :)

Well the guys at melbourne reptile warehouse have obviously been spending too much time inspecting bee hives and too little time keeping up with the laws. I know heaps of people with womas and a fair few with salties, and I've read the reg books.

Perhaps they meant that they aren't allowed to sell them (that sends some of the pet shops down here nuts :) ), or they told you that you can't keep them because they can't sell them and they want you to buy something from them, rather than buying a woma from someone else?

dont brag about keeping elapids, there will be new laws next year which means that we can too

Well that gives me the rest of this year to brag!! I'd better get as much in as I can! :lol:

brag as much as you want, ill just go out and find some in the wild to play with ;)

No worries, we have...er... blotched blue tongues, little whip snakes, tigers and white lipped snakes. Nyer!!
(Please don't bother listing things you guys have and we don't!)

oh and actually Sdaj, looks like the permit system will be in place within the next month :p

Brodie

Wow, looks like I'll have to get in with a big lot of bragging in the next few weeks! ;)

That's wonderful news, I'm really happy to hear it!! Now you all have to get barklies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back