The Car You Drive! LOL!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have owned 4 holdens in a row.... next car will be a ford...unless they bring out that 6lit 300kw in the SS...I just want ....bugger out of petrol again.

maybe its just me but i look at the prices of gas and i want an amazingly fuel economic car!

mainly i am annoyed at people who buy 4 wheel drives or SUVs and dont go offroad. its so bloody annoying an a big waste of fuel.

Bathurst, your either Holden or Ford!! ( and yes mini's, skylines, whatever else have won in the early years) but now its a two horse race!!

Ford = Fixed Or Repaired Daily
Ford = Found On Road Dead
Ford = Found On Rubbish Dump

Sorry had to put it up!!!

At least Fords are better than Volvo's!!! haha. ( at least the old ones!!)lol.

My dad had a Holden, some of of my friends are ford supporters in supercars. I took the oppisete side as a rivalry thing suppose. Any new car I buy will be based on good value and common sense not the badge. But..... GO HOLDEN!!!!!! :lol:

Fords or Holdens....I reckon they come out of the same factory ...just have a different badge on them!!!!!

Fay

Well we have a Kia Carnival, great car and a Ford (actually Mazda) dual cab and a Magna. Ones on petrol, ones on diesel and the other is on LPG so I have got a bit of everything.
A friend had a Commode HSV somethingorother, had one exchange engine AND another set of pistons AND a new transmission AND various other things large and small in the first year of ownership. He will never darken a Holden showrooms door again. Me, I don't really care as you can see from the contents of our driveway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back