The End of the World!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbral,
If there is to be a queue, with your two ton of baked beans and spam, I hope to goodness I am in front of you and no-one close behind is a smoker! Otherwise I can see the queue getting shorter bye and bye.

Blue

A couple of pints , packet of crisps and a towel DON'T PANIC !!

Where does it actually say the Mayans predicted the end of the world? I thought it was merely the very last date recorded in their calendar. Maybe that prediction was their own civilizations' end.....and they were wrong!

I like the pizza resturant giving a money back guarantee on all purchases made this year as long as the earth is destroyed --- all receipts must be produced in order for the claim to be paid :lol:

Sorry to break it to you but the world won't end, people say it's because the Mayan calendar ends. Like other calendars such as the one on your wall, when it ends on the 31th of December you just buy another calendar. Again sorry I was looking forward to blowing zombies heads off but I'll have to stick to video games

I've discovered where the world is going to end (from) and it begins much closer to your home than you think....

The following picture (and I quote): "This remarkably complete view of Earth at night is a composite of cloud-free, nighttime images. The images were collected during April and Octob
er 2012 by the Suomi-NPP satellite from polar orbit about 824 kilometers (512 miles) above the surface using its Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite (VIIRS)."

The picture is provided by NASA.

704887_10152103551432195_1485363447_o.jpg

Now... Check out the centre left of Australia - an extremely low density area for urbanisation. But, look at all the lights?

It's them... It's the Mayan Aliens... It's them, they're in Australia and they're planning the end of the world and it all starts from WA!!!

lol the light in WA are fires.............though im sure a lot of people would fall for that lol nice one

- - - Updated - - -

at the end of the day planet earth has had a rough time don't you think? lol

- - - Updated - - -

at the end of the day planet earth has had a rough time don't you think? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back