The Red Center...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAMIDAE

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just got back a couple of days ago from visiting a friend in Alice Springs here is a photo of one of the guys we found during the trip.

I think everyone should try to get there, lots more photos but there all on slide film.....son of ash have we met before?

Hey Marc, who did you visit over there?........lol like my new avatar and name????

RE: beard

where did you get that photo from????? Thats my hand!!!!! oh its you cheaky bugger....

anyway..thats one of the red phased Central bearded dragons that we found just out of Alice Springs, the photo does not do it justice, those grayish blotches/stripes are purple, this was one of two reds that we found and both males, we found plenty of yellows, and plenty of gravid females.

At least your photos aren't of them in a bucket on carpet.... :roll: :wink: :lol:

lol...hugsta..that photo was taken straight off the dirt road...thius wicked vittie was living in an old tyre he was really cranky the reds seemed to be more aggressive than the yellows..this red chased me all around the place...very comical

hugsta said:
At least your photos aren't of them in a bucket on carpet.... :roll: :wink: :lol:

Actually Huggy, I think it was a plastic rubbish bin/wastepaper basket! :D:D:D

:p

Hix

Good to hear you had a good time Marc.
How is old mate going up there.

Desert explorer wat the hell are you holding.Me wants.
Love my dragons.

Desert explorer is holding a cane grass dragon Diporiphora winneckei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back