The Rock is dead.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know not to pm me at The Rock any more, The Rock is no more. He has evoled into Trueblue.

Fair Dinkum too right flamin oath cobber. Why the change?

Howdy exrock now Trueblue, is that in relation to the now famous gtp of that name? Like is that thing yours and if so - you lucky bast...!

Does Trueblue like thermostats? Sadge has one for sale....

re The

Hey True blue haveya knocked off for a smoko,or gone out fishn with oldfella,and what about poor old bullwinkle did you send him to the RSPcA or to his cuzz doc roc. Good luck with your carreer in reptiles Mr Trueblue,if you have any problems dont hessitate to PM me,Uncle Zulu is there for yu :lol:

To many people were confusing me with someone else, and I would much rather that not happen.
dead set mate.!
Dave from Pilbarapythons is setting up a web site called Trueblue Reptiles which I will be involved with so that was the obvious choice for the new name.

re The Rock

I can understand Rob,change has benefits,ime watching King Solemons Mines now and its got the bothers in it with make up and spears jibberish, a whitey got jumbo stomped LOL i luvs action :D :D

Just as long as you don't start singing that song of the same name, there are limits :lol:

re The

I too was born from evolment,one day oldfella went into the dunnies at MT Druitt hotel he concentrated and evoled and evoled and evoled a fart was born and out of the mist came Zoo Poo!! :p :lol:

Or a cockatoo,standing buy ya flat mates and eatig vegemite while driving a holden spew spew spew :D

Well I suppose you can be a true blue Kiwi :lol:

Yes, boa its ironic two kiwis running trueblue but hey Ive been naturalised, had the ozzy operation, so Im trueblue mate.! Plus you havent heard me sing yet you may like it. ha ha .
oldfella come zulu worrior yes evolution is an amazing thing.
Fishhead,- no not my animal but I do own one of her daugters.

Yes Dave, I think its called a lobotomy. They try to lower our intelligence so its closer to their level. But it still leaves us kiwis with more brains than your average ozzy, sorry all ozzies. Ha ha.

re The

Death becomes you Rock!! Youve turned a pretty blue color ! :p Youre worth more dead than alive!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back