"the Scammers" are @ it "again or still"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid needs to know the gravity of the offense he has committed.
1) He HAS broken the law by stealing property (the pictures) that do not belong to him. That is fact.
2) He has perpetrated acts to defraud the public with the misrepresentation of said sale items.

In short he HAS broken the law and he CAN be facing legal proceedings if he doesn't straighten up and fly right.

When I saw the ad I reported it straight away, and forwarded the info onto Baden for his information.

What made me further doubt they have any animals, "Race" wanted to swap me a "hypo Coastal" for my het Darwin male, but when asked where they came from etc and when I asked for any pictures of it, he/she dissappeared.

Not only to the pictures make the ad sound like a scam the wording of the ad makes it more likely
Petpages ad said:
a wide variety of reptiles availabe a rage of prices
some reptiles available that can only be gotten of specific request
for further information or price list contact

Race: XXXXXXXXXXX
Chris: XXXXXXXXXXX

is he advertising to freight it or just to sell it like meet in person and part with cash?

Yeah, sounds a bit fishy....cracker animal Baden BTW!!! :)
As mentioned seeing your pics are so much in demand, watermarks are the only way.

yeah but im just curious as to the site :)

have a another look at my post, hints are there :)
something to do with pages of pets...... :p

oh oh oh!
i was about to give up and then KABLAM! my coffee hit me and i found it... ta lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back