Theres something wrong with my snake.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd book her in for sure. May well be a case of the relatively unknown condition of burstis eruptis.

Now tell me as a noobie if I am right

your dear little sickie is a wheat belt stimmie ??

Good luck.....will love to see liccies of the babies !!

Elizabeth

Are you near a herp vet? A vet visit is the best way to solve these things.

Also well worth the money IMHO - knowing your animals are in good hands saves a lot of worry!

... A lot of people seem to be genuinely concerned for this python :lol:

Are you near a herp vet? A vet visit is the best way to solve these things.

Also well worth the money IMHO - knowing your animals are in good hands saves a lot of worry!

I'm under the impression that if I can't figure it out a vet probably can't. (not in this case but in all cases) snakes are wonderful things, even if you figure out wahts wrong with one it's very likely the vet cannot treat it.

Thanks all, I'm expecting her to have a nice clutch, she's still nice and big tonight, it's not often I catch my antaresia ovulating.

just need a pre-shed and incubator set good to go. just dusted mine off and re-furbing for this coming season :)
Whats your average wins clutch size?

I've never bred wins before, she's only 18months that girl. I've been thinking about dusting off 'ye' ol' trusy' and giveing him a re-furb. I've got a few others that are cooming up for sloughs now, and other girls I'm waiting for ovulation (womas, crapets). Although I think it might be contagious, another girl looked as if she might be starting to ovulate aswell, guess I'll find out in the morning if she's twice the size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back