Thermostat instructions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey_Dawg

Reaction score
I am setting up a viv for a future purchase of a Stimson Python and have bought a aemili jet-001 temp controller second hand and it has no instructions can any one tell me where I can download them or possibly email me them if they have this model

I'm not sure if this will help. Ive heard before that the Jet-005 are a rebadged URS digital dimming day/night thermostat and that the Jet-001 was just a switching version. Here is the instructions for the URS dimming model, hopefully the instructions should be similar minus some features. Outside of that you might get lucky asking an Ebay seller selling a Jet-001.

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that suggestion, I've located the manual under a rebadged name of the identical thermostat. This is the link for the file http://www.elite-temp.com/ufiles/files/2012/03/20120307102632.pdf. Good luck mate.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure how much you paid for the thermostat second hand but they can be found for around $57 with free shipping from Hong Kong just in case you like the one you've got and decide on getting more.

Comes up on the forums regularly people having trouble with these blue screen night day thermos,there is a demo video on you tube.
They were first sold unbranded then branded, too small and fidley and over complicated . They need to be fully tested at first ,before using them with live reptiles.

I'm not sure if this will help. Ive heard before that the Jet-005 are a rebadged URS digital dimming day/night thermostat and that the Jet-001 was just a switching version. Here is the instructions for the URS dimming model, hopefully the instructions should be similar minus some features. Outside of that you might get lucky asking an Ebay seller selling a Jet-001.

Other way around - URS are selling rebranded JET-005's, for about $20 more too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back