They are all different...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just cant believe how different snakes temperments can be. Ive owned 1 that was a jumpy strikey hissing nervous wreck would leap at me like a skitzo noodle every chance he got then on the other hand my newset addition even as a hatchy wouldnt flinch as i picked her up! Would just sit coiled in my hand. I got her very soon after my last and no regrets . She is the sweetest thing never strikes ive never heard her hiss! i cared for them both the same and do nothing different. It just made me think wow they really are all different. Like anything i guess

I don't keep snakes I keep mainly monitors and a few dragons but my monitors are the same some don't have a problem and others size me up pretty quick. U have to be pretty switched on with the lacies they can change before u know it.

What are age and breed of the two you're comparing? Temperament is determined by many factors, many which you control. In saying that, some snakes do just tolerate human interaction more than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back