They must be happy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ianinoz

Reaction score
My remaining crickets are watching me - there always seem to be a gang of them staring at me - and they are chirping at me.

I really like their chirping. I guess if they are chirping - they must be happy.

Really nice insects crickets - easy to see why in some countries they are kept as pets.

Last edited:
I like the sound of the lone one in the bush, camping, but at home, where there's a box of them, is just outright annoying! And the one that always manages to get out when opening the container and chirps away never to be found..

I had a cricket escape from the box in the loungeroom, it made its way to my bedroom, it was chirping in the middle of the night, I went spastic and found where the sound was coming from (top of my wardrobe) so i grabbed a stuff toy and whacked the crap out of the top of it...it stopped :D

I like the sound of the lone one in the bush, camping, but at home, where there's a box of them, is just outright annoying! And the one that always manages to get out when opening the container and chirps away never to be found..
Lizzy deals with my escapees (the one's I don't recapture as they crawl / hop across the carpet or across the kitchen floor) . And I've had a few in the last couple of weeks, even seen Lizzy come out from under the lounge or the cabinets with a cricket in her mouth to eat it in the light and in the open.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back