They're here!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Gal

Reaction score
Ok so my big gorgeous Bredli girl has graced me with my first ever very precious eggy gift......... 32 to be exact!! My eyes nearly fell out of my head. Not only is this girl a first time mumma, but so is dad!! A stunning 8yr old man. Not only that, Medusa also decided to start at 1pm this arvo and finished up at 4.30pm this arvo. Or so we thort..... The count being at 30 was amazing enough already, but over the next 4hrs she dropped another 2, taking the count to 32 in total!!! OMG! I have no idea how I am going to handle so much excitement of all the little babies. Anyways, I'll try my best to get the pics up asap!! Got a couple of real good ones but excuse the quality. Cheers all and thankyou ever so much to everyone that offered help, support and advice during this very exciting time for me. Happy herping, Bec

Thank you so much Jessb, I am just so lucky to have been given the most amazing experience today. I hope everyone is as lucky at least once, to see these wonderful animals giving life

I'm having trouble uploading pics, the site seems to have completely changed format not sure whats happning

Yay!!
How hard is it gonna be to wait out the incubation time??

Congrats, I hope all hatch :)

great work! im sure there not, but have you made sure the two latter eggs arent slugs?

hey bricked, so far every single egg is very white and showing signs of heathy membranes and veins inside

Yay!!
How hard is it gonna be to wait out the incubation time??

Congrats, I hope all hatch :)

OMG!!! the suspense is already killing me
I think im gunna have a heart attack when/if they hatch

But all are looking fantastic, big fat plump white eggs and i can see veins in most if not all of them

will you be planning on selling them? or is it premature for me to ask? if you do, for about how much? also, how much distance of age could you put between two bredlis that you wanted to mate? do you reckon 3 years would make much difference? the girl would be three years older though...

Thankyou so much everyone for the blessings
It is blessing enough that I have been graced with such a wonderful healthy clutch of eggys.
I am also wondering if anyone has ever seen a pint sized egg in their clutch?
The reason I ask is cos we had laid what appears to be a slug, cept heres the strange thing.... it is very white plump n healthy and also appears to have veins within it. Has anyone heard of these tiny little eggs ever hatching?
For now I have decided to give it a chance but have placed it away from the rest of the eggs so as not to contaminate if it does not amount to anythin but at this point it looks like a very heathy but tiny little egg, I mean, less than half the size of the others. Is it possible it may be a runt? or something like that.

Cheers Bec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back