Thick Tailed Geckos Males?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ByZa

Reaction score
Hey there i was only wondering if it would be possible to place to colony's of thick tails together one colony has 1 male and 2 females and the other has 1 male and 3 females now would the males get along or would they attack each other to defend their females or they wouldn't care? And also would you think a 4ft tank would be big enough for them?

Hey there i was only wondering if it would be possible to place to colony's of thick tails together one colony has 1 male and 2 females and the other has 1 male and 3 females now would the males get along or would they attack each other to defend their females or they wouldn't care? And also would you think a 4ft tank would be big enough for them?

Best to keep them seperate as the males will fight.

in an area as big as a 4ft tank and with that many females you might be alright, but id be keeping a close eye on the 2 males....

I have a 4ft tank set up with 2 females and 1 male, i will be adding another female later this year (she is still a bit smaller), i have another male (again still a bit smaller) but keep him seperate, and just will just switch them around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back