• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thick tailed geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Underwoodiaurus Milli

Common Name
Thick tailed geckos

Sex
1 looking to be male 2 looking to be female and 1 confirmed male.

Size
1 full grown 3 nearly full grown

Quantity Available

Price
Pm offers

Bred By
Various.

General Description
4 thick tailed geckos. 1 x Male, 1 x Looking to be male, 2 x looking to be females. One of the females is hypo and a really nice bright orange colour. It is not 100% sure i have 2 females and 1 male but is certainly most likely. The other one is confirmed Male. None of these have been bred and should all be ready by October this year for breeding if fed up every day. They are all feeding very well on small crix and woodies. Not selling separately selling all together. Also selling with them 4 cages. 3x 20cm by 40cm tubs and 1 x 30 cm by 30cm tub. All come with water bowls, hides etc. Also includes 25watt heat cord that heats the tubs up nicely. Lids for tubs not available because i have not needed them. Selling due to not having much space and focusing on other herps. Pm me offers. Basic lic. req on pickup. 1 is fully grown other 3 nearly there. All housed separately. Any questions pm or call. Pics coming

Willing to Freight?
No.

Contact Details
Pm on here or call me on 03 94329878. Pm preferred.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

P1000698.jpgP1000695.jpgP1000699.jpgP1000696.jpgP1000697.jpg These are the enclosure pics, will put the gecko pics up next

P1000704.jpgP1000703.jpgP1000702.jpgP1000705.jpgP1000544.jpg And the geckos them selfs. :D

Sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back