This is Wolf

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf69

Reaction score
Hi.
Im a hachling from nov -69, i live in Sweden in a smal town "Arboga" yee. the name is as boring and stange as the town :)

My eng. sucks and i got Dyslexia, but i hope i can make you all understand what am saying :)

I have a smal collektion off snakes.

1.1 Ballpyton(100% het pie)

1.1 Ballpyton (100% het Clown)

0.2 Ballpyton (Normal)

1.1 Morelia Spilota Cheynei, High Yellow

0.1 Morelia Spilota Cheynei

1.0 Jaguarpyton

4.4 Morelia Spilota Cheynei Babys from -09
(3.3 4 sale)

2.4 cornsnakes, Normal

Im also into vikinglife, i make jewlery from stones (vikingstyle) and i am shooting whit bows (ridersbow and longbow)
My webbpage is in swedish only, but you can look att the pictures.
Thomas Wolf Pettersson

Thats all 4 now.
cant wait to get to know you all :D

Best regards Wolf

Welcome Wolf, hope you enjoy the site :)

Sounds like a nice collection you have there, people on here always like photos, when you have time?

Thank´s Michelle
il do my verry best, got to dust off the camera, then a will post the pic. in the right place in the forum :)

Welcome. I think you got your message accross well, i'v tryed twice to learn french (once with school once without), still cant get it =D
Looking forward to those pictures!

Hej varg, jag kan inte tala svenska, jag bara använder en översättare, några av de saker som du gör är fantastiskt! Jag önskar jag kunde hitta Rosetter som här i Australien. Och din ormar ser ganska cool!

Hi wolf!!! welcome..

Sounds like you have some EXTREMELY INTERESTING hobbies there - and a GREAT collection of snakes.... look forward to seeing some pictures when you're ready.

Amber

Hej varg, jag kan inte tala svenska, jag bara använder en översättare, några av de saker som du gör är fantastiskt! Jag önskar jag kunde hitta Rosetter som här i Australien. Och din ormar ser ganska cool!

Show off!! :lol: I'm impressed! :)

I thought your english was fine.. Better than alot of people on here!

Great site Wolf, pity I can't read it...as I am very interested in what you do!
I named my son Jake "Odin" after the Norse God...very impressive people and culture, I love the way of life and am a massive fan and follower and just imagine what it would have been like to live in those days... Thank goodness for Foxtel (pay TV) which is the ONLY visual we have down here!

I would love to know more about the culture and those spunky Swedish women as well....lol

Du kommer att älska det på här, vi alla efter massor med bilder på några stora ormar! Cant vänta några av dina bilder.

Och jag är samma som Asharee133, översättare är stora. :)

Ya, welcome Wolf, Im having my Swedish mate Leif over next week and Ill get him to translate some of your site for me.
Like the "skullra"
Wife loves the jewelry
lol
Cheers

Google's page translator is genius, it's done most of the hard work. Love your site Wolf, and welcome! :D

Nice site mate :) Google chrome did a good job at allowing me to read it in English. Very interesting!

Hi wolf I just checked your site out I too think translation tab on google is brillant as I got to read your introduction and all the info on your jewelly making and I must ask you do you sell overseas ie; australia ;) loved them there really something else. also the first dancing I used I know some amazing fire dances many years ago and I might have a friend who might be interested in your bows. I am very fasinated with viking ways as my fathers side have viking as ancesters and my mums side is swedish how ever I have no idea how to speak ether sorry. you have an amazing collection and I'd love to see pic's when you get the chance.

cheers and welcome.
Jody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back