this suck royal monkey nuts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_kid

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
he peps im so cheesed off right now cause my mum is cancelling the trip to bali cause of this jarkarta bombing of the australian embassy stupid terorists ruin my vacation now its personal

:( Bad luck Jimmy, but better dead bored than dead! :wink:

****ing oath it is ive been waiting for this trip for lke 2 years i dont care if i get killed ova there i wanna go i mean i didnt even get a say in the matter its just no where not going

Your family cares Jimmy, there will be other opportunitys! Ask your folks to take you to one of many just as fantastic if not better holiday destinations right here in oz! See whats in your backyard first. :D

Lol, I meant Australia, its a very big place. If you've seen it all your one lucky kid!

lol nah i havnt i know u meant australia ut i was still just talking bout my back yard i mean this is the first real holiday i was gunna go on and now im not going its depressing

Do your parents ever say "youth is wasted on young people" Jimmy. Lol
You'll get over it mate! :wink:

Just go.....why let terroist stop you from having fun....if its your time to go...it doesnt matter where you are.....we flew to USA a week after Seotember 11...but some things you just have to do

I might have said that Agamid, but unfortunatly for Jimmy, hes not in a position to "just go".
:(

jimmy that would totally suck royal monkey nuts, specially if its worth over 6k and u dont get a refund... but better to b safe then sorry

You're an ungrateful piece of work James. Your parents have decided on a course of action that they think of as the correct one, and all you can do is bitch about it. Try seeing it from their persepctive and try to be a little more supportive of them. They're the ones that will be out of pocket not you. You should be thankful they didn't just pack you up and send you anyway. I know I would have. I wouldn't be able to put up with the whingeing.

Greg.

My recommendation jimmy would be get a full time job, pay your own way then do as you see fit. Then one day when your a parent and have learn't a little thank your parents for having putting up with you. I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back