thoughts on divide

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaper

Reaction score
ok so ive been thinking about building another set of enclosures for myself (1200x600x600) and was thinking of putting a divide about 200mm from the opposite side to the heat lamps and cutting a hole right in the middle then having that small compartment with alot of ventilation just so there is one section that is always room temp. was wondering if anyone had any thoughts ?

Yeah you could do that - can I ask why? Are you concerned about the cool end not being cool enough, or did you just want another compartment for snakey to play around in?

regards,
Lockie.

Might have to use a temporary divide and test this idea,might work or be a problem with gradient with a large enclosures.

just figured it would take a bit of the guess work out, having 1 area that's always room temp no matter what figures it would be worth a try plus making the snake a little more active. i would still put a hide in there but i figured they might not use them as much seeing as a small compartment on the side is there, so i can see them more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back