tiger snake vid

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptilianGuy

Reaction score
Shnakeygirl and i just put together our first vid of one of our snakes. it's a vid of our lil Tiger Snake having diner, then getting narky with the camera, he's a lil unpredictable at times but only in his enclosure.

[video=youtube;YDakKNVbs_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDakKNVbs_E[/video]

this is hopefully the first of our many as time goes on.

awesome little tiger, he ate that mouse pretty quick lol

hmm, wouldn't "Eye of the Tiger" have been a better accompaniment? lol, nice little guy too.

Epic LOL at the music choice...

Nice lil tiger snake seems a little pissed off at you though :p

hmm, wouldn't "Eye of the Tiger" have been a better accompaniment? lol, nice little guy too.

Eye of the Tiger is reserved for when we film the adults

Epic LOL at the music choice...

Nice lil tiger snake seems a little pissed off at you though :p

LOL hes a gorgeous boy Kristy, but his name is Demon for a reason, on that note though, he is alot better behaved than he used to be

Nice tiger i love em, cant wait till i get my own. he smashes that mouse pretty fast and makes sure you know about it lol

Thats nothing in comparison to one of our adult Tassie Tigers, there one min, gone the next, then wanting more

The funny thing about this little guy is that you know when hes hungry or if he wants more after a feed, cause he'll stick his head out of his hide as if to say 'I'd like some more please'

Nice tiger guys, what sort of camera are you using?

Thanks Baz! Just the camera on my little Kodak camera, does the job till we get a proper video camera, Jeff's SLR doesn't have video function on it which sucks

Will try and get some footage of the adult Tigers up soon, but they're fairly boring considering how placid they are lol.

Thats one thing I've noticed with tigers compared to pythons...

They have so much more personality their so much more active &

they seem to show no fear at certain times..

Be good to see some vid footage of the adult Tassie Tigers ;) :p

Thats one thing I've noticed with tigers compared to pythons...

They have so much more personality their so much more active &

they seem to show no fear at certain times..

Be good to see some vid footage of the adult Tassie Tigers ;) :p

They're amazing, absolutely stunning, especially the male. They're due for a feed in the coming days so we will get some footage of them then

The snake is thinking: "FOOOD!!, nom nom nom... yum:) ooo that thing looks like food too.....Nup:( its just a camera. lol awesome tiger it eats so fast.

cheers all, he is quite the character and is one of my favs for personality... wich they all are but for feeding time and his way of saying i'm hungry and "please sir, may i have some more" is what makes him cuter again. oh and eye of the tiger is reserved for later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back