toilet tank??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezmay

Reaction score
hey, i was wondering.. does anyone have a frog tank that has a toilet in it? i really wanna get a tank but think i may have to make it.. i really wanted to put a toilet in as a main feature (new one of course) not sure how id do it tho?! :)

um that sounds like s#%t..... haha jokes:lol:. it actually sounds allright, would be good if ya could get a clear perspex dunny then you could see froggys..

yeah thats what i was thinking.. fill the toilet up with water as their well water source with branches comming out so they can access the rest of the tank.... i dunno maybe im thinking wrong too..:?

Was out at the lighthouse around byron bay (furthest eastern point of Aus) went to use the toilet luckily I looked down first as there was a whole family of frogs happily perched in there.

Completely irreverent to your question but thought I'd share :)

yep, exactly wat i was thinking but as im soo crap at making stuff i thought someone may have made one and could maybe post sum pics n give sum pointers... lol :)
Can picture it as a wicked set up!!! :) Would def get ppl talking ;)

we have a green tree frog in our conf room toilet here (Louie) and no matter how far away u put him, he stil manages to get back in the toilet... we leave him there until we have a conference in :)

lol, you now have me thinking about a new feature in my water pythons enc...;)

Go for broke ;) Always getting ideas but have no idea how to do it!! lol
Make sure u post me sum pics if u do tho!! :)

haha no you wouldn't mr water python is named krank.... (kranky) he's a complete :twisted:psycko nutter :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back