Tongue piercings - For guys?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my tongue pierced for nearly 4 years now, got it pierced when I was 16 - I was lucky and didn't experience any swelling, infact I had to change to a shorter bar after 3 days as I couldn't close my mouth due to the bar sticking into the roof of my mouth and the bottom of my mouth. It didn't affect my speech after I put the shorter bar in. Also, I haven't experienced any negative side affects to having it pierced, eg: chipped teeth, gum being rubbed on or loss of taste etc etc.

Everyone has an opinion on piercings and in the end, it's up to you and whether you like the piercing and you shouldn't really care what other people have to say about it.

Chipped the inside of my bottom teeth and wore the enamel off the bottom n top on the inside ( which apparently doesnt come back). if you do get it done suck on some ice asap, that way it wont swell up so much. i dont wear mine anymore but the hole is still there. and the thread on the barbell is on both sides on all the ones ive ever seen.

yeah the thread is definately on both sides its just abit harder to get the other side off sometimes

My partner has it done, and rawr.. :D
They dont really chip teeth etc unless your bad at chewing on it, which in most cases those people would be chewing on a pen or something anyways.
I have my lip done and i have a ring in it, and no damage to my teeth, but then i dont get much of a kick out of chewing metal..

I had my tongue pierced for 8 years and miss it now, I chipped a couple of teeth though which is why I took it out. It's not painful to get pierced and eat cold food for the first few days to keep swelling to a minimum.

My partner has it done, and rawr.. :D
They dont really chip teeth etc unless your bad at chewing on it, which in most cases those people would be chewing on a pen or something anyways.
I have my lip done and i have a ring in it, and no damage to my teeth, but then i dont get much of a kick out of chewing metal..
OMG there's nothing more off-putting then when you see people (both guys and gals) start poking it out of their lips and rolling it around their teeth.

I reckon it looks so feral.

OMG there's nothing more off-putting then when you see people (both guys and gals) start poking it out of their lips and rolling it around their teeth.

its not of putting when they are using it in a goood way :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have mine pierced twice yes twice. And guys love it lol. AndIm with Pythonessguys with it done is just ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol.

I have had mine for 8 years and had no probs with it, Its all personal opinion, I have never been with a guy who has it done but I will say its a bit of fun... I always play with it and when I take it out I feel lots without it!! The times I have taken it out is when I went in to hospital for c-section and another surgery and every other time is from waiting to get a new ball (i am always replacing my balls) they are just too tasty!!! Oh and once I swallowed the bar too and that really sucked!!!

Wife does like like very much much!!!!!!!!!!!! short bar and plastic ends

Pfft get a prince Albert like uncle sturdy...

more popular with the opposite sex too

Call your local body piercers, would be your best bet.

it does do irreversal damage no matter what anyone says, i see it everyday.

just make sure the pro's out weigh the con's

I'm with you.

But it seems we are surrounded by freaks. LOL :lol:

had mine done for about 3 years then just got over it. Chipped a few teeth aswell
Missus was shattered when i took it out. still got hole too

had mine for 7 years with no problems, after a while you forget it is even there!!! to have it pierced there is no pain at all!! i was really suprised, but it does start to hurt when it swells. had trouble eating then for maybe a week or 2 before it went to normal. i have plastic balls on the ends as well so no damage can be done to my teeth.

i say if you want it go get it done :)

Whats with all these people chipping teeth with their tongue bars....thats just craziness!! I've had mine for many years and never once had an issue....I even took it out at one stage and it did close a bit, but just had it re-stretched and its all good again, not even a swelling in sight. I dont find any downside to getting it done....pain - all part of the experience, swelling - again experience....as for teeth chipping, just be more careful sheesh!!....the only thing i would have to say is for the love of god keep it clean!!!! There is nothing worse then having someone show you theirs and seeing plaque caked on the bar...yuck!!!

But yeah....thats my piece!!....my hubby has his done twice too btw, and as for it being a great tool in "that department", not actually true, but still great anyway;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back