"TOUGH" Trivea

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

some "tough"trivea questions

1/which aust. champion died in the USA?
2/what shape is the 50 cent coin?
3/which is aust. northern most land mass?
4/which two states share an offset border because sun travel wasn't allowed for?
5/who designed our original calender?
6/how close does the moon get to us (earth)?
7/who is the lady on our $20.00 note?
8/when did decimal currency come in?
9/how many centimeters in a foot?
10/what do the 22nd. of march and the 22nd. of september have in common?

ANSWERS below

1/les darcy (boxer)
2/12 sides (dodecagon)
3/boigu island
4/NSW / SA
5/julius caesar
6/354,000 k's
7/mary reibey
8/14/02/1966
9/30cm
10/ both equinox's {where day equals night}in time

Last edited by a moderator:
What that was the easiest trivea ever. Normally the answers aren't underneath the question lol.

But look at the question ''Which 2 AUSTRALIAN champions...." you need a passport to go to New Zealand and it's not part of Australia...there fore if Pharlap was born there He was not Born in Australia so he is not Australian....He was a New Zealander

You are thinking Australian born champion not Australian champ. I know plenty of foreign animals that have australian champ status.

If you go up against the best Australia has to offer, and beat them, then you are an Australian champ.

Last edited:
But look at the question ''Which 2 AUSTRALIAN champions...." you need a passport to go to New Zealand and it's not part of Australia...there fore if Pharlap was born there He was not Born in Australia so he is not Australian....He was a New Zealander

But we adopted him just like Russell Crowe (and can't think of the others now :? ) :lol:

Yes, The Great Les Darcy died in the States. An awesome man who lived for training hard. He was an absolute killer in the ring but outside of it an absolute gentleman.
He was terrorized and badmouthed by politicians and a journo who tried to turn the whole country against him. It was during the world war, and he was willing to go and fight for his country, he just wanted a shot at the titles first so he could set up his new wife and family before he went and got KIA. He was scared of nothing, and fighting the war was no problem for him, but the politicians one or two in particular, in cahoots with a journalist who never liked him (little dick syndrome i think, Les made them feel insecure just by being alive), couldn't make him bend and join the forces quick enough so they badmouthed him calling him a coward etc,etc. He went to the states to fight and suffered a broken tooth in one of his bouts, together with the stress of being labelled yellowbelly, being apart from his woman and country, his health deteriorated rapidly but he still trained like a machine and would not back down from the big one even though he was in no state to fight. He died from complications from his broken tooth, practically alone and destitute, just before the main event. If anyone embodies the spirit of the Anzac it was Les. He was truly an Australian Mas Oyama and one of my heros.

Be careful pirate. The pavlova is a contentious issue lol. It's always funny us aussie always bag out kiwis until they do something good and then it's ours lol.

Crowded House
Dragon
Karmichael Hunt
Sir Joh
Split Enz
Footrot Flats
Pavlova

Kiwi Fruit ?
the kiwi fruit was always called a "chinese gooseberry" and is native to southern china LOL.
.......solar 17 (baden)

i dont think the Australian National Anthem is even Australian is it? Didn't a pom write it ?

the kiwi fruit was always called a "chinese gooseberry" and is native to southern china LOL.
.......solar 17 (baden)

Wow is that right ?

Now things are hotting up....

Incidently my highschool girlfriend/F-buddy was a kiwi and taught me to eat the whole lot; skin and all....it takes shiz to a whole new level.

NZ can have Russell Crowe back.

My daughter eats the skin aswell!! :? Weirdo's! :lol:

Her father is PnG, she seen his family doing it & has always done the same......my son on the other hand.......he's as 'white' as his mummy, we peel the skin!

Last edited:
.......solar 17 (baden)

We used to grow chinese goosberries, I was very confused when I found "Kiwi Fruits", must be an example
of great marketing by the Kiwis

He he HP, I don't know they seemed to get their message around quite well when a certain bowler bowled underarm in
a cricket match : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back