Transformers 2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCam

Reaction score
Gday everybody

Saw Transformers last week thought it was an amazing movie! i was truly blown away! Was action packed and funny so i went away thinking 1 of the best movies ive seen in a while. Was looking at the paper the other day and saw it was only rated 2 stars!? i reckon it deserves 4 stars at the least.
So for those people who have seen the movie, let us know what ya think.

Cheerz
Cam

Yea i saw the movie the other day, the action was great but i felt like the movie was 30 minutes to long.
Thanks Tim.

I havent seen it yet, but i will pretty much be seeing it for her...

megan_fox_2007_vma_13-718606.jpg

yeah i originally came out thinking it was awesome but after i thought about it, once you take out the action there was bugger all story so it really had no substance to it. and before ppl start saying "but its transformers, and we pay to see **** getting smashed up" you still need some sort of depth to deserve 4 stars.

The fist scene with Megan Fox is incredible!!!!!

I really liked the Transformer hand to hand combat in this one ( a lot more martial art style) and i really enjoyed the added perrsonality given to some of the transformers.... All in all a fun movie to see in a cinema....

I havent seen it yet, but i will pretty much be seeing it for her...
lol
ive heard almost every guy say tht but havnt heard it from a female yet lol

Saw it at IMAX. Megan Fox on a bike in cut-offs on that screen...AWESOME.
Then I went and saw it again at HOYTS.

A few questions: (Warning: contains spoilers)
If they can revive Megatron with a cube shard, why couldn't they do the same for Optimus?
Why was Bonecrusher in it? (In the Egyptian battle)He died in the first one.
When the Constructicons merge to become Devastator, why are the single Constructicons still in the battle chasing Sam? MixMaster is the robot Jetfire kills and Rampage "springs the trap" by ejecting Sam's parents.

Bit disappointed that Grindor was just a remake of Blackout from the first film.

Compliments to Ravage and Isabel Lucas

Another I forgot,
Demolisher was the larger excavator that transforms with the massive wheels in Shanghai at the start of the filmand says "The Fallen shall rise again" just before Optimus blows his face off.
How was Demolisher able to come back and be part of Devastor?

im with you chewy i noticed quite a few things like that.

in the scene where megatron is revived the submarine noticed 5 objects decending down to his corpse. they proceed to kill one robot to get his energy then as they are all coming back up there are 6 robots. how is that possible when they killed one of them?

im still confused what great about mega fox.?????? seriously i really dont see the big deal

I'm with you Scrubby Cam awesome I thought...... I'm a mid 30s generation 1 geek (hard to please when it comes to Transformers !!) & it still didn't dis-apoint !!!

Some other things that weren't explained was what happened to the twins? I'm guessing they died but they didn't show it at all..... Another thing was the little pet dog deceptacon thing... Just dissapeared halfway through the movie... That said it was a perfect movie in my mind... It was funny... Had explosions... People Dying... Giant robots killing eachother... And Megan Fox running in slow motion :p

i loved that movie...it was sooooooo good...and even tho im a girl...and im also straight....megan fox is SO hot.....she would have to be the one girl i'd turn gay for....

man if you thinks that movie is good wait til you see the new terminator 4...

I havn't seen T4 yet.... Has it got Arnie in it? Cause if not theres no real point in watching it i rekon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back