• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trio of bhp's for sale 100% hets 66% hets & a normal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Reaction score
Scientific Name ASPITITES MELANOCEPHALUS

Common Name BHP'S

Age 3MONTHS - 2YR'S

Sex MALE - FEMALE

Length 2FT - 7FT

Quantity Available 3

Price $600 - $1000

Bred By NEIL S

General Description I have for sale 3 BHP's, they where going to be a project that would have produced some stunning animals and Axanthic's, but i have been lucky enough to secure a full Axanthic pair from a friend so these are now for sale, with cages/wired etc.

I have 1 male BHP that is now excess to my needs for sale, he handles great and eats like a machine, he is fed on medium rats every 2weeks. He has great colour and very thin banding. He would make a brilliant addition to any project. he is 6ft and $600.00
IMG_5034.jpg
1 x 66% het female, she eats every week on medium rats, handles well now, great colour and pattern, she is 66% het for axanthic and comes with her gene/ancestry card. She is 7ft and is $900.00
bhp%20female%201.jpg THIS FEMALE IS SOLD!

1 x 100% Axanthic Het Male, 3months old, absolute cracker of an animal, eats weekly on fuzzy rats, didnt have to be force fed, when i got him he was not eating. All i did was leave him alone for a couple days and then offered him a rat and he took it straight away. He will no doubt be brilliant, great to handle, putting on nice size. He is 3ft and $1000.00
IMG_5058.jpg THIS 100% HET MALE SOLD!

I'm willing to sell all 3 together for $2000.00 or seperate as per above prices, adults come with cages that are wired up with no thermo, cages are 1900x600x600.

Sad to see them go but they have to.

WILL SWAP ALL 3 FOR 2 ALBINO CARPETS MALE/FEMALE PAIR

Location Sydney

Willing to Freight? YES

Contact Details 0405 235 950

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)ON SALE

Last edited:
Only have this male left!

I have 1 male BHP that is now excess to my needs for sale, he handles great and eats like a machine, he is fed on medium rats every 2weeks. He has great colour and very thin banding. He would make a brilliant addition to any project. he is 6ft and $600.00

Will swap for a ''GOOD QAULITY FEMALE JUNGLE''

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back