Trio of lovely pure blonde macs - well mostly :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cemspec

Reaction score
I have a trio of blonde macs that I might be interested in swapping for some pygmy stims if anyone is interested! 1st is a 7th gen scarff pure cape york blonde mac male he has the best nature and I think a lovely snake. 2nd male is out of a bob and scarff pair again cape york pure blonde macs great nature, 3rd female she is a RP blonde mac, mum bob snake dad very light and beautiful but not sure of location. I was trying to breed the 1st two together this season but had no luck and when I got them resexed discovered that they were both boys :x so was not going to have any luck there! My girl should be ready next season!

Attachments

• Blonde Mac Miss Daisy 260709.jpg
    Blonde Mac Miss Daisy 260709.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Blonde Mac-Fabio  270709.jpg
    Blonde Mac-Fabio 270709.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Blonde Mac-Stella1 230709.jpg
    Blonde Mac-Stella1 230709.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 96
I'm guessing your threads should still go in the For Sale section? I may be wrong though, but it's definitely where I would put a similar thread.

Yeah.. Sounds like a sale thread without paying for subscriber. Swaps count as sale.

Yeah.. Sounds like a sale thread without paying for subscriber. Swaps count as sale.

..especially since two swap threads have been posted within an hour or two.

Cemspec - probably a good idea to subscribe, and post in the For Sale section. PM a moderator for confirmation if you like, and just to be sure that this info is correct.

Not a problem but they are not for sale and I dont want to sell them or swap them for anything just to get rid of them but might consider it if someone had pygmies thats all. I was mainly showing them off as I think they are nice. But if it offens people I will ask to take it off!

i would still recommend putting them in the for sale section once you have upgraded your account as you will more than likely get an infraction for this post

Not a problem but they are not for sale and I dont want to sell them or swap them for anything just to get rid of them but might consider it if someone had pygmies thats all. I was mainly showing them off as I think they are nice. But if it offens people I will ask to take it off!

Yeah, but this is still an advertisement of sorts, and your other thread in this section was specifically created to swap your Woma.

I'm not offended - just thought I'd give you the heads up.

great looking blonde macs no wonder you couldnt breed them if there both boys

great looking blonde macs no wonder you couldnt breed them if there both boys

Thanks jfjellstrom I was devorstated as I have had them all since hatchlings and was very excited about the chance of those two together both being pure and yet very different. Anyway next season will be good as well with my female just not sure which boy I would prefer her to be with! My 1st boy is nice and light with abit of red but my second boy is abit RP and a nice light background with dark spots !?!

Just to let the others know I am a subscriber that wasnt the issue maybe there needs to be a swap section as people who want to buy a snake will only look in the for sale section. I not want to sell them but might consider swapping and a breeder is more likely to look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back