Tropical fish

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you mean hikari lionhead??
im currently using hikari lionhead mixed with some colour enhancing food called fast colour......and i occasionaly give em beef heart.....but only once to twice a week

No there is a hikari flowerhorn and larger cichlids worked a treat when i used to keep central americans

I keep clown loaches, reticulated loaches, angelfish, albino bristlenose catfish, peppered corydoras, neon tetras, black neon tetras, guppies ( breed them ), rainbowfish, silver dollars, silver shark, red tailed black shark, swordtails, flying foxes and mosquito fish ( breed them ) used to have more though they r pretty easy to keep and r really nice

some pics of my 6 foot fish tank and its occupant
100_0300.jpg

100_0311.jpg

Nice looking fh you have there rellik, im guessing a marble head but looks a bit like a cross EWWW hahah nah, great size tank you have!

yeah i think its just a normal flower horn...if it isnt then i got a bargain .....i would love a good colouring fish but dont want to spend the money they are fetching.....

Most standards are called marble heads only difference is you get A grade marbles and the lower class, but nowadays there is no point becuase they are all interbred.

I got my new giant gourami a few days back hes a big fiesty fella i called him Gigi

ohh ok....i got him maily cuz of the hump he has at his size and his personality...all the rest swam away he was the only on that came up to the from of the tank to say hello....

yeah i doubt it would be a red kamfa...showed my friend who knows a bit about fish and he told me it isnt a flower horn...he said there is no flower on its head....told me its more like a red devil...either way im not fussed...

Dottyback nice photos. I love L014's as they are one of my favourite plecs. Unfortunately I may sell one or two of my colonies due to not having enough time to look after them.

Non of u guys have Discus????? Went down to pet barn a few years ago and they had such a spread of then I would KILL to get some of the morphs....... They to me have to be the best of all tropical fish.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back