True blue racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adsell

Reaction score
Hi all, for those that dont already know, i have started a business supplying snake racks.
These are locally made snake racks that have been designed for Aussie snakes. All our tubs are higher than our competitors alowing for the inclusion of a perch.
A first for Australia as far as we are aware, is our Lizard rack systems, complete with UV and heat lights. Our small lizard rack is available now and the large should be ready mid Nov.
We can also do custom racks as well as custom enclosures and reptile pits.
If you get a chance, check out our site www.aussieracks.com.au . We are happy to hear any feedback, positive or negative as this will help us ensure we are providing the best possible racks at the best price.
We are also happy to talk over the phone and if you like you can call
Adam - 0406 532 205
or
Dave - 0415 335 491

Thanks for looking
Adam - True Blue Racks

Are the tubs Uv stabilized? Or do they crack after a exposure to heat and sunlight? What brand of tub do you use? Are you manufacturing a large python rack?

Are the tubs Uv stabilized? Or do they crack after a exposure to heat and sunlight? What brand of tub do you use? Are you manufacturing a large python rack?

Take a look at his website.

pool room enclosure:lol: nice website mate ,well done.

Last edited:
It does not say anything about what material the tubs are made from? It only mentions that they are higher. I have been looking at more affordable alternatives to other racking brands on the market. Just one more question, are the shelves waterproof?

Hooray! Some quality Australian made racks for snakes AND lizards. The inclusion of depth is to be commended, as the American racks are too shallow, especially for carpet pythons and other arboreal species that are commonly kept in racks. For the serious keeper who has lots of specimens, and doesn't have room to accomodate them all with cages, then a rack is a fantastic alternative. I use one and anticipate buying more, and will certainly purchase one of the Australian made ones now there is the option (they even look better). Well done guys :D

Are the tubs a locally available item in case any replacements or extra ones are required (for example a Bunnings item?)

What thermostat is included when selected?

The hatchy rack looks pretty good!

well done and good luck. one bit of advice, you have the tub dimensions on a seperate page to the actual racks, it would be great if you also write the individual tub dimensions on each rack aswell.

good to see a few suppliers of tubs now, prices will get competative :)

Hope you have made a start on my big lizard rack Adam, my bluey's are waiting !

I have been using one of his racks now for a number of months now
(12 Advanced Hatchling/small snake)
It is exactly what it states it is. A great rack at an even better price imo.
They are stable enough to move around from room to room & so easy to keep clean & sterile.
The shelves are no different to an enclosure, so they will stand up to spills. etc. But I wouldn't leave it that way. Replacement tubs are available through his website for $10, close enough to bunnings price for me.
IMO, if you were going to buy a rack, these would have to be the pick of them.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I will try to answer all questions but forgive me if i miss something.
First off, i have had a number of PM's asking where we are located. We are in Melbourne Western suburbs but we can ship Aust wide as all our racks come flat packed.
The containers are made of polypropylene. I have been using them for over 6 months with no warping or discolouration. Shelves as Gary has said will stand up to normal spills and wear etc. They are made from melamine that has been machine edged with top quality edging, not the stuff you just look at and it peels. If for some reason you need a replacement shelf, we can supply you with one as well as replacement containers.

Our advanced hatchling containers are made in Australia though i have not seen them available through shops. Our hatchling containers are imported by us. We spent a lot of time trying to find the correct containers. We are currently working on a large python rack at the moment. Still tying to finalise the right container as we are very picky and want them to be perfect.
We have found a container that works well for adult lizards such as Blue tongues and Beardies and the large lizard racks should be available mid Nov.
We supply Habistat thermostats with our racks. We believe these to be the best available.
Scratchy, your rack should be ready next week. I have it hear now, just finalising the lighting.
Thanks again
Adam

These racks are brilliant I have two of the 24 advanced and as soon as the guys get there backsides into gear I'll have 2 adult racks also , two very helpful knowledgable blokes great service with a great product to match ,

Adam I spoke to Dave tell him to hurry up and come build my pit

Very impressive i will be looking you guys up when my collection starts to expand, especially interested in what those large lizard racks are going to look like.

On another note my mum got angry at me when she looked at the name of the website :p

Hi guys, i am just wondering peoples opinions on preferred tub sizes for larger snakes? We are looking at expanding our range and it would be good to get some feedback as to what people are looking for.
Thanks
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back