True blue racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thats great ad, but i would like to see more up close pics of the lizard rack and pits also more info on them, it tells and shows me very little

Look Adam!! You're getting people into trouble AS per usual :p :lol:

Very impressive i will be looking you guys up when my collection starts to expand, especially interested in what those large lizard racks are going to look like.

On another note my mum got angry at me when she looked at the name of the website :p

Hahaha well you could have picked a better name though, "aussieracks" i wonder what springs to mind? :p

LOL trust me, if you knew Ad as well as I do the name comes as no surprise LMAOOOO!!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

can't wait to get my rack thanx for customising it boys i owe u a can or 3 and do i hold the record for the largest custom rack uve done so far

also to any1 reading this ive seen these things in action and put them together they hold perfect heat and assemble in like 4 mins and the boys are realy good to deal with

cheers and thanx again

I've ordered my 2nd large lizard rack, cant wait. Thanks Adam and Dave, the Mrs is going to kill me !

if you google true blue racks you will get their webpage. im not sure if one is allowed to directly paste it on to here.

here you go Bigi. What sort of info are you after?

liztrans1.jpg

pitscopy.jpg

Ads

Honestly how can you heat the tubs up by a heat light. I wasnt listening at school trying to firgure it out!!

here you go Bigi. What sort of info are you after?

Thanks Ad, Pics tell a thousand storeys
is the globe the only heat source, as i can see heat cord runs in the bases
what globe is recommended, and do they have ceramic batten/globe holders
is there mesh between the heat and tube, or how is it boxed to prevent escapees or accidental burns,
is it just the one uv tube or can it cater for seperate uva and uvb and what length tubes
how easy is it to change globes and tubes
is any ventilation allowed for.

that should do it for now, but im sure i will think of another, thanks Ad

The heat lights are Downlights. They easily reach temps of high thirties +. We only supply the lizard racks with lights though a heat cord can be supplied extra so you can use this at night if you like. There is mesh to prevent escapess under the uv but not on the heat lights. There is however no gaps for escape around the heat lights as they are recessed to fit snug. As long as the lizard cannot touch the globe they are fine. This just means not placing any rocks, logs etc under the light that are high enough that the lizard could reach the light.
It is a single uv reflector fitted with a 2 foot NEC blacklight - in my opinion, the best UV tubes available.
Globes and tubes are easily replaced. The front panel slides out for easy access. Downlight globes last considerably longer than standard incandescents so rarely need to be changed.
So far i have raised juv Sand Monitors, Blue Tongues, Hosmers and Painted Dragons in them and they have been fantastic.
Hope this has answered your questions.
Ads

Hi guys, just wanted to let everyone know, our large Lizard Rack is ready to go. It is perfect for adult Blue Tongues and Bearded Dragons and comes complete with UV and Heat Lights. The rack holds six tubs that each measurs760L X 550W X 420H. The rack itself measures1685H X 1240W X 790D.

IMG_8332.jpg

We have had a few requests for pics of our containers. All our containers are high enough to accomodate a perch.
Here is the hatchling

HatchlingContainer.jpg

advanced hatchling / small snake

AdderContainer.jpg

I will put up some more pics soon

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back