Trying to keep calm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice:

Don't listen to ANYBODY on here's advice, follow your heart, do what's best for you and your kid, don't even think about doing anything anyone on here says, do what's right for you and your kid, no matter what it is.

tom_green_road_trip_001.jpg

014289_41.jpg

tom-green.png

UNLEASH THE FURY JIMBOMMA

In future take your money out on pay day and keep it safe, better yet get your own account. No one likes tyre kickers, but if you give a genuine excuse rather than ignoring the seller it isnt really a bad thing IMO.

My advice:

Don't listen to ANYBODY on here's advice, follow your heart, do what's best for you and your kid, don't even think about doing anything anyone on here says, do what's right for you and your kid, no matter what it is.

In order to do that he would have to ignore your advice too, that makes things very confusing :?

In future take your money out on pay day and keep it safe, better yet get your own account. No one likes tyre kickers, but if you give a genuine excuse rather than ignoring the seller it isnt really a bad thing IMO.

In order to do that he would have to ignore your advice too, that makes things very confusing :?

I'm special.

I especially like this part...

"serpentes -
haha. no just couldn't keep it in the pants and created a responsablilty i'm now serving 18 yrs for."

Yep she screwed up & thats harsh....But you sure don't sound like no prize yourself ;)

I think you know perfectly well what I mean Dan.

You're probably no prize, yourself...Is that better?

Can you comprehend what I am trying to say now? :|

Ah so that's what you meant! I was so confused for a mintue there... Man people need to lighten up. Do I have to add a smiley to everything I write so the cedrics on here can tell whether its a joke or not?

Ah so that's what you meant! I was so confused for a mintue there... Man people need to lighten up. Do I have to add a smiley to everything I write so the cedrics on here can tell whether its a joke or not?

yes,yes you do:):D:rolleyes:;):lol::?:p:eek::shock::twisted:

Sell a few pairs of her shoes or her dresses, she only wears them once right?;):lol:

na.. build a 6 foot enclosure... and when she whinges tell her "na thats for you,the house is for my snakes" hehe;)

I would do what you feel is right for you - however I would sit down and talk to my wife and EXPLAIN TO HER how I feel and ask her how she would feel if you did that to her - and no "men dont do feelings" rubbish, just talk to each other and be honest. Dont raise your voice or go crazy or anything just explain calmly and rationally that she hurt your feelings/made you angry and I am sure she will understand and probably feel really guilty and end up buying you the dragons or giving you the money back.

GRRR!!! Sorry man, a night out with the girls W**? The least she could have bought is a night out with you or something romatic..... Maybe she is just joking and is seeing how you react? Honestly would people actually do something like this?

i'm sticking to the thread like glue, i want to know what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back