Tully Jungle.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boys getting grumpy coz he feels left out :) I better post some pics of him, lol :lol:

What about this one ? Beautiful female eh ! , i can't take photo's for crap but you get the idea . Now dead because of OPMV . :evil:

rockman, if u do a google search for ''easy thumbnails'' you will find a free download which is easy to use.
I can use this program to resize photo's and i'm a complete idiot.

my atherton male. this pic is from several months ago at 11months of age.
malejungle11mths.jpg

re Tully

Nice color atherton colin,but i love that second jungle pic true blue put up,mission beach i think he said,its ''classic'' :)

nevermind, I found out :)

Thought it was an abbreviation like IMO or something :)

flavirufus , the breeder strongly says it is a daintree, or half, lol, she does have a dull colour. . . I would like to another pic of an adult daintree just to see if any body has any ..

hey Colin...if that is an atherton it is the best one i have ever seen mate

hey Colin...if that is an atherton it is the best one i have ever seen mate

thanks :D yeah he's not bad :wink: the female is pretty good too..
southern X reptiles jungles are athertons... and that guy was from the southern X

what form is that? daintree? i am interested to see a daintree adult . . .google isnt good for searching for specific form of snakes. . .

spike no both these are of the mini coastal rainforest type. I think you will find that daintrees will come in a number of different colours and patterns.

oh ok cool maybe thats why the other guy thought it was a atheron 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back