turtle helps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_morris22

Reaction score
hi all,
i don't know if the season but i know what i sore, the were doing it :wink: now heres the prob. they are in a 6 foot tanks with a ramp. will she have eggs what to do? dont they do the egg thing in the ground?

thanks
ashley

EEEyeahs, Unless they are Macrochelodina rugosa. Also I think its a bit late in the season but follow the link below and ask again. Expansa and others will have good advice and experience.

trust me i know what i sore, by the way they are inside. it was from vic so its hotter up here would that help.
i dont know much about breeding and i didnt get them for that at all, i just dont want it to die

Turtles usually mate in early to late spring, and also late summer to early autumn, depending on the species and the geographic location. In the wild, turtles lay one or two clutches of eggs in riverbanks, well above the water level... my suggestion is to have plenty of dirt or somthing were your turtle can palce her eggs...hope this link helps...rusty99.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/scribblygum/april2003/default.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back