Twilight Haters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Serpent

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone else out there hate twilight and is sick of hearing about it constantly??
I'm making a group!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So so so so so sick of it... It's Terrible.

I hate it more then hitler!
Vampires that sparkle in the sunlight??? *** - makes me so angry!!!!
I dont mind the idea of vampires and romance - i own season 1 of true blood..
But twilight is crap!

haha twilight sucks but i really love true blood!! i am goin to buy the books and the box set for myself for chrissy i think :)

I am torn... I LOVED the books, the movies are so so, but I am SOOO SICK of the people raving about it!! Seriously people, it's a stooory, fake, make believe... >_> they're making other peole hate it with their weirdo raving!

And to all the teenage girls out there, Edward Cullen isn't going to jump out of the book and marry you, so stop squealing over him for gods sakes!!

Have you read the books RS? How many of you have read the books? Not having a go, just wondering who generally dislikes it and who just hates the fad...

Just to be fair in my comments, I read all the books and watched the movie. And I hate it with a passion. The screaming girls and big fad is another thing I hate. But I am being honest with my comments.

The movie was awful, (as with the rest of the series in my own personal opinion), but seriously, that was just in general a seriously bad movie.

I am torn... I LOVED the books, the movies are so so, but I am SOOO SICK of the people raving about it!! Seriously people, it's a stooory, fake, make believe... >_> they're making other peole hate it with their weirdo raving!

thats the position i'm in. when i read the book, i liked it, i saw the movies, it was alright, every1 started talking about it 24/7 and now i'm idsappointed new moon saga thingy came out.

Will

Have you read the books RS? How many of you have read the books? Not having a go, just wondering who generally dislikes it and who just hates the fad...

Both, fad is annoying.
But there is a few things that just annoy me about it - Diamond skin, Being in sunlight etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back