• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two second hand enclosures FS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auzlizardking

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have two second hand enclosures

First is 750 W x 445 D x 500 H in black, one ceramic heat light fitting, a UV fitting, sliding glass front and vent at the back.
This use to house a eastern water skink - so you can take the water pond with it or not.
$160.00

Second is a 1200 x 445 x 500 with a divider - this can be taken out to make a full 1200 W or leave it in for two 600s.
Two ceramic light fitting one each end of the enclosure (I can remove one and have both at the same end) .
$175.00

A UV can be added at an extra cost of $35.00 (for the 1200)
Thermostats can also be added at an extra cost of $50.00

I will be in SYDNEY Friday so I can deliver these to anyone there or down the coast to SYD

Call 0402 735 890
Or PM me

Cheers,
Darryn

Attachments

• P4040011.JPG
    P4040011.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 115
  • P4040010.JPG
    P4040010.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
how about nowra? Thats not too far from sydney.
Will pay extra for delivery.
I would be using it as one enclosure without divider so could the light fittings be fixed at one end?
would also like a uv and thermo fixed in.
(for the 1200)

Thanks heaps

how about nowra? Thats not too far from sydney.
Will pay extra for delivery.
I would be using it as one enclosure without divider so could the light fittings be fixed at one end?
would also like a uv and thermo fixed in.
(for the 1200)

Thanks heaps

I'm only going as far as Cronulla we could meet there?
Nowra is close to 4 hours from Newcastle 306 km.

i wont be able to get there, but i would pay for freight if you are willing to post?

im interested in the black one. but i have a question about the light and heating. can the reptiles burn themselves on these? they look like if the snake reached up there that it could burn themselves?
cheers.
also i live in sydney very close to cronulla
, infact i live just off the M5 exit

Morgangray
Juvenile Join Date: Feb-07

i wont be able to get there, but i would pay for freight if you are willing to post?
Sorry the White enclosure is sold.

FrogLegs
Yearling Join Date: May-07

im interested in the black one. but i have a question about the light and heating. can the reptiles burn themselves on these? they look like if the snake reached up there that it could burn themselves?
cheers.
also i live in sydney very close to cronulla
, infact i live just off the M5 exit
If you want the black enclosure you better call me on 0402 735 890 as I will be leaving before noon Friday - yes a snake can reach the light so a cage would be needed to be fitted - again let me know before I leave.

Anyone else I will be taking this enclosure with me tomorrow ring me on the off change it's still for sale.

Bl;ack still for sale and a 1200 x 600 x 600 in white NEW $220.00 two light fitting, two large vent at the back, sliding glass vents.

Call 0402 735 890
Or PM me

Cheers,
Darryn

Sorry the White enclosure is sold. 1200 x 445 x 500

But the 1200 x 600 x 600 is still for sale

1200 x 600 x 600 is still for sale in white NEW $220.00 two light fitting, two large vents at the back, sliding glass front.

Call 0402 735 890Or PM me

Cheers,
Darryn

750 W x 445 D x 500 H in black, one ceramic heat light fitting, a UV fitting, sliding glass front and vent at the back.
This use to house a eastern water skink - so you can take the water pond with it or not.
$150.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back