TWR's Introduction

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twr

Reaction score
heya all :D
my name is lisa i live in parramatta nsw and have been breeding mice and rats for years. it started as pets then for feeders then i started learning about the animals that eat the mice that i breed.
i want to get a snake desperately a python of some kind. im not rushing tho i want to it all right. be fully prepared. i love reading about peoples experiences as the best knowlegde is from the experienced and i myself know little at this stage. all reptiles interest me along with amphibians.
it seems like a very busy and fast growing community here on this forum and looking forward to join in with it all!

cheers
Lisa

RE: TWR

im looking at something like a coastal or carpet to start with. hatchling id say. whats a good beginner snake?

cheers

Hi Lisa,

Great to have you with us.

Hello Lisa,
Welcome to the site and go for a MD he/she will get big enough to enjoy quiet a few of your mice!.. :wink:
Though soon enough im sure youll have plenty of snakes and not enough mice :lol: ...
Enjoy 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back