typical

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

lutzd said:
Hi John.

If you send me back a confirmation PM that you still want it deleted I'll do so.

However, before we do, I should sau that until this latest episode, I thought you were doing very well. I just said to the other mdoerators 2 days ago that I thought you were doing very well, and one response was that you appeared to now be a valuable member of the community.

However, if tou still want the account deleted we'll honour your request.

David

Thanks for the insult David Clutz,

Please delete it now.

Shane Hunter
AKA Secret Squirrel

PS I really think you missed the point fred when i said this was in everybody's best interest.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't see anything insulting in what David has written.

Also it appears that the message is not to you Shane, but to John.

I'm confused as to what your issue is or why you have posted this message.

Nicole said:
Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't see anything insulting in what David has written.

Also it appears that the message is not to you Shane, but to John.

I'm confused as to what your issue is or why you have posted this message.

Your right there Nicole, your missing something, this was a PM to me so obviously it was a message to me... get the message?

Now I think I understand, David mistook you for John, or sent the message to the wrong person?

I'm sure he'll sort it out when he sees it and meant no insult to either of you.

thats fair enough Nicole, I'll be happy when all traces of my account are removed from this site, I have no respect for the majority of USERS here and want no further association with it.......... Why cant you do it Nicole, your an administrator!

No problem.
As soon as you are logged out your account will be closed if that's your wish.

Not all traces will be removed, however.
To remove all traces, Admin has to manualy troll through each thread and delete each post singularly, which is very labour intensive.

Long ago a group decision was made that this would not be done.

We will remove your account and your photo album, and respect your wishes to leave APS.

Please note that you are welcome to return.

Regards.

did you ever think they may be a reason for him leaving? do you ever think to ask? i fully respect shane and i`m sorry to see him leave but i respect him doing so,

cheers
pom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back