ummmmmm bless you?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakedasnake

Reaction score
hi there was out the back the other day doing my homework and max was running around the yard. Then i heard this strange noise like someone sneezing, i looked up and released it was max:shock:. A bit random dont you think?:lol:

Im assuming Max is a reptile? In that case, I hate to say it but hes probably sick. Nasal discharge is not a good sign in reptiles.

well max is my spencers monitor and this was the first time i heard a sneezing noise and i havent heard another one since:?

ok come on enough with the jokes now im confused. Should i just leave him if he doesnt sneeze again?

if it was just a sneeze i say hes fine just some dust up his nose.

if he hes mucus discharge, and or a wheezing/crackling/heavy breathing sound off to the vet with him

I'm sure it'll be fine. As long as there was no discharge Max probably doesn't have a problem.

I'm pretty sure all animals with lungs and noses sneeze. Except for maybe whales and dolphins.

I'm sure it'll be fine. As long as there was no discharge Max probably doesn't have a problem.

I'm pretty sure all animals with lungs and noses sneeze. Except for maybe whales and dolphins.

psh have you seen them surface they have a huge sneeze every time:p

He probably just got some dirt up his nose while cruising around the yard. If he continues to sneeze or develops any discharge from his nose or mouth then a vet is definately needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back