Undies on the outside yet im still scratchin my head

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bellany

Reaction score
Hellooo all my virtual chums.. thought I might share with you my adventurous week of wildlife caring..

monday -
operator of wildlife phone - 'hey hun, do you also take like snakes and lizards?'
me - 'yes. if i said reptiles, that means snakes and lizards'
operator - 'oh'

tuesday -
caller - 'found an australian native macaw.. can u take it?'
me - ' :shock: '
caller - 'umm i caught it four days ago and have kept it in my esky '
me - ' thinking douche but shutting mouth 'umm sure '
caller brings esky round and shows me bird. its a scaley breasted lorikeet, more than a little pis sed and is fangin for some sort of care. but is sadly dead minutes after he grabs it out, it bites him, so he chucks it at the fence yelling ow... poor bird

Wednesday -
vet - 'got a bird, dunno what it is, got it two days ago, havent fed it, can you take it its hungry'
me - 'you think?'
me - hmm well its another lori and its dead on arrival because no bas tard fed the poor thing

Thursday -
nutcase woman - 'cry cry i have sniff a bird '
me - 'oh dear god i need a drink'
nw - its a lori and has no feathers and it was running away from cars like it was sniff sniff trying to avoid todays socio economic problems'
me - and where exactly is the bird now, is it still on your leather recliner psych lounge?
nw - what?
me - nothing. ill come get it
nw - ive been feeding it scotch fingers, and rice cereal but my neighbour who knows all about birds told me to feed it bread and sugar.
me - just give me the damn bird
four hours later
nw - cry cry i need my bird back, i can't cope with the thought of wondering how he is and if he is ok or going to live cry cry sobb
me - trust me darl, hes doing immensely better now, hes currently owning the hell out of his bowl full of lori mix, rode a grevillea like it was the last one and is happy (lori is filing for AVO this arvo)

AND ITS STILL EARLY!

If we exported all the idiots out of the country,who would make us laugh and scratch our heads?

Proff positive that Darwinism has stopped working as a control measure for human beings.

this is true but as long as my beardie continually tries to pole dance with her dragon pole in her tank ill still sit in the dark in my bedroom cackling like a complete moron.... come to think of it i may be on that boat out lol

ha darwins ! i set myself on fire a few years ago and while i was chowing down on the green whistle the doc asked me what possessed me and i told him the darwins had prize money this year and i wanted to come first lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back