Unknown Species.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttwisted

Reaction score
Found him in my lounge room :) Grabbed some pictures before letting him go. Just wondering what species he is? A skink of some kind is the most i know.

Attachments

• for sale 005.jpg
    for sale 005.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 210
You took a picture of this "wild" lizard and named the file "for sale 005"?

Hey I used to see them around my house all the time, they were gorgeous :) Never new what they were called tho?

Oh there's a question, what skins are there with a prehensile tail? When i was 11 i was given one, about 20cm long i remember it had a black ring around its eye and it could hold onto my finger with its tail.
Total red herring there but anyway!

Could have been a standard file nameing option on the camera.
I know one of my cameras has the option.

Or it could automatically load into that section of the computer, mine does that

Weasel Skink, Saproscincus mustelinus.

Oh by the way I'm assuming location is East Coast NSW, there are a few Saproscincus in Qld and such I'd have no idea how to tell apart but you get my drift.

Lucky someone is suspended else it would of been an EWS.

Weasel skinks are cool. I used to collect bags full of leaflitter from the bush for my outdoor diamond aviaries, and when I'd get home and dump the leaflitter into the aviaries there would be Weasel skinks amongst the leaves.

He was only under the file 'for sale 005' cause I had taken some pictures of stuff I was selling, and when it imported into my computer it all when into the for sale file : ) Don't worry, he's away somewhere in my backyard now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back