Update On The Evil One...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm sure we all can remeber this photo...

100_2240.sized.jpg

Here's me and the culprit. Amazing what a little TLC will do for even the nastiest of retics. I just wish he didn't darken up when ever I take him out. Oh well if this is as bad as his moods get from now on I'm okay with it.

100_2530_edited.sized.jpg

nice one, is that nick on your head in the second pic from the evil one as well?? has the other retic left the water yet?

What vivid color kev, Wow! its beutiful, no wonder you forgive it trying to chew your head off . :D

thats really pretty :D

i must say i thought this thread was about muzzy tho :wink:

nice one, is that nick on your head in the second pic from the evil one as well?? has the other retic left the water yet?

Thanks for noticing. But that nick is evil, it's an evil zit. Thanks again for pointing that out to everyone. :wink: And this will answer your second question...

100_2531_edited.sized.jpg

Lucky he's still only small for a retic. I hate to see what a 20footer would do to your head. :shock:

Still he's a lovely snake and if that's his colour darkened up, would love to see how bright he normally is

lol who's been picking their pimples then? :wink:

beautiful snakes kev

there is nothing to say about them except they are awe inspiring. nice pic mate. so have you got male and female or 2 of the same??

muzzy is afro's snake that likes zoe lol

Is the evil one the snake or the owner? :twisted:

How long are they both. the one on your shoulder looks a lot smaller than the one in the second retic photo.

iyeah dude thats a beutiful snake u got there i wish i could own a pair of those, oh well i guess i can own them in my dreams i guess :)

Kev - what gauge are your ears at? I just went from 8mm (approx. 0 gauge) to 10mm (approx. 000 gauge) last night. By far one of the most painful stretches I have ever done. They seem to get worse the bigger I go. My ears bled like crazy.

sxe- y r u going bigger? y not leave them as they are? there're big enough. imo.

that is a reticulated python you cant get them in australia, well not legally anyways.

Kev - what gauge are your ears at? I just went from 8mm (approx. 0 gauge) to 10mm (approx. 000 gauge) last night. By far one of the most painful stretches I have ever done. They seem to get worse the bigger I go. My ears bled like crazy.

My ears are at 0 gauge. They're going up to a 000 soon. Once my buddy gets the right taper in. Never had a problem with bleeding on any of my stretches. But the skin does tear sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back