Update On The Evil One...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yuck my skin is crawling thinking of ripping your own skin
i would have to get someone else to do it for me the first time around

Heres another silly question. when you say "gauge" are you talking about the thickness of an earing pin? or is that whole peice actually in your ear? If you got into neck rings, like those native women, you could accomodate a few snacks round your neck. :D

Most ear piercings are 18 gauge. The lower the number, the bigger the hole. My ears are at 000 gauge, so basically, I have a 10mm hole in each ear with a giant lump of plastic through it. Cool, huh?

They are gorgeous snakes Kevyn, thankyou for showing us so that we can all be envious. lol
May I ask, how long these will grow to, and does size depend on their species? As in, are there other types of reticulated pythons that come in different sizes?

Wow plasticky lumps! That sounds hurty and not straight edgey at all sXe! Are the gauges measured the same here as in the States?

Are you ever going to hang anvils off them? lol, I saw that 1ce. :shock: I peaked out.

Em :mrgreen:

i had one of my nipples done to and that hurt like hell more than any of the otheres but that was about 2 years ago and its nearly healded over and ive only had my eye brows done proffesoinly my brothers done the rest

You are sooooo lucky kevyn!!!!!! I am very jealous!!!!! Wish I could be bitten by my retic. But I don't have one (sob). Australian laws suck ass man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back