Updated Beardy Pics for Miss B

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very good looking beardies. have you ever copped a bite off an aggresive one ?

LOL! You are a brave brave man saying that! ;)...................*shifty eyes*................. I have the week off remember.......You arent THAT far away......:shock::lol:

far enough tho....:p

Breastmilk.......ok, tongs would settle them faster.
For aggressive ones I promote the use of tongs, not the king grippers or gentle giants, ones with teeth so they grip in, so the savage beast can't get at people. Safety first I say.

Nice animal there ishah,keep the piccies flooding in.

Who have I been sending photos of around then Ishah?

Wow hes a grumpy little bugger iznt he, I'm glad mine is starting to settle down and much much much more quiet and calmer than zelda, although, hes only 5 months old so hes yet to go through the terrible teens (dreading)......

Ill just clear up some of the information about the easterns and the centrals, the centrals are generally shorter but wider then easterns where as the easterns are more slender but can get much bigger / longer, but remember that this can very from dragon to dragon.

My eastern is only 5 months old and is already about (rough guess with a ruler through the glass while he was sleeping) 20cm - 25cm long, hope hes not some 5ft monster :p

Thanks for posting photo's. As a newby it is great to follow the progress of other keepers.

My centrals are only a couple of months old. I cannot wait for them to show sighn of colour.

We bought them from the Newcastle Expo, without really checking breeder details, (wife's impuls buy as one of the guys had lost a rear foot, and she is a sucker for giving animals a second chance), so colour will be a matter of luck. Hoping karma does her thing and looks after us on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back