• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

URGENT SALE, Central Netted Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glider

Reaction score
Hi,

Well it turns out "Gina" is actually "Gino", and problems have arisen with his cage-mate Billy, so regretfully I have to move one of the two along. Billy is very old and is having trouble fending off this young whipper-snapper and has loads of sentimental value, so Gino's gotta find a new home, and fast.

So, I have for sale:

1 male Central Netted Dragon (Ctenophorus Nuchalis)
approx. a year and a bit old.
very pretty
shy around people
eats great on dusted crickets, woodies, bok choy and carrot

He has a little patch of funny scales halfway down his tail, you can juuust see it on the left side where my hand finishes. It's possibly a scar but doesn't worry him. Also, he's usually skinnier than in the pics, he was puffing himself up to show me how tough and un-edible he is.
I don't suggest you put him with another male as he'll try to mate with it.

$120 ono, pick up from Brisbane.

PM me or sms me on 0408 840 410.

Cheers
Carolyn

Attachments

• gino 3.jpg
    gino 3.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 181
  • gino 5.jpg
    gino 5.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Hi Glider

Sorry to hear Gina is Gino. Will see if I can ask around for you and help find a new home.

Ralph is doing great and gonna be a daddy by the look of the female didn't really think it would happen so quickly. Thought he'd still be too young. Very proud if him. So he isn't really that shy after all. He's still cute.

Cheers Katrina

Thanks Katrina, appreciate it.

Bump- there's been some interest, but he still hasn't gone to a new home yet.

Price drop to $100, he really needs a new home this weekend.

Cheers
Carolyn

could you please give me a location(northside or southside) im heading to beenleigh tomorow is that close?
Thanks Daniel

Beenleigh is about 20-30mins from my place.
I'm Southside, Stones Corner (near the Gabba).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back