Urgent Sale!! Pair of unrelated yearling bredl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeJ

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys..... :) :)
I'm going overseas for work and would have to leave next Saturday 8/3/03. I have to sell my 2 pairs of bredls before I go. They are all unrelated and I would rather sell them as pairs. They're about 3ft in length and are feeding well on defrosted mice or rats. Have a look in my gallery for pics of them. Rather than selling them to a pet shop, I thought I might try you guys to see if you would be interested. I would be selling it to the highest bidder, so start bidding guys by replying to this post. Please note that the transaction would have to be completed by next Saturday.

OK, first cab off the ranks...... $40/pair...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Just kidding.... If I had the room (and my flatmates didn't threaten for me to have to move into the snake cages if i get anymore!!!), I would jump at the chance!

I know there was someone on here looking for Bredl's. I'll see if I can find the posts....

I know Stretch was looking for one in a big way last week. Don't know if she found one or not.

Which snakes are male and which are female? In your gallery that is.

In my gallery CCP1 and CCP3 is male, CCP2 and CCP4 is female. :) :)

When you say next saturday, do you actually mean next saturday (Which is this Saturday coming) or do you mean Saturday week?

I'm off to malaysia sarahbell. If you're interested and can start organising the permit now...should be able to get the snakes to you by next saturday.

Stretch.....I'm leaving on the 8th March which is not this coming Saturday but the following Saturday

Thanks for that. I just re-read your post and realised that youhad stated a date. It's been a long day hehehe

Has anyone bid on them yet?

almaron said:
I know Stretch was looking for one in a big way last week. Don't know if she found one or not.

Not yet I am afrraid. Nearly did twice! But lost out both times. Even paid for some (Yes I was reimbursed thank god!!)

Will keep looking.

If I were to get one of these I am sure I could organise a permit number. Ben (NPWS Permits/licences) must hate it when he hears my name on the other end of the phone. hehehehehehe

Now they are some fine looking Bredli, vibrant markings.. if only i had the money! :)

Good luck selling them, i hope someone picks them up from here rather than a petshop.

Hi Cheej

Can you give us some idea of wjhat you want for a pair. If you start us off you'll get the auction going quicker. Especially important for Interstate Buyers who need Import lics.

what are you expecting to get is there a minimum you would take some one needs to start the bidding

$100 dont take offence to this but im a bit strapped for cash at the moment

hope someone tops this bid

Im guessing it would be a lot more than that :) The breeder i know sells them for $350ea and thats a hatchling!

Hey now Jwedd! Don't be playing with the minds of us poor people.
All we have is hope!
:wink:

Cheej,

I am interested in 3 and 4. $500 plus freight and permits.

Mel

stretch said:
Hey now Jwedd! Don't be playing with the minds of us poor people.
All we have is hope!
:wink:

hehe sorry :) I would have loved to have bought them aswell

When are you going to decide who is the highest bidder?
I would need to know by Thursday/Friday in order to organise permits, etc.

$550 for either oair

I'll match that. $550 plus freight and permits for either pair, preferably 3 and 4.

Mel x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back