users signatures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alby

Reaction score
im just wondering why people signatures aint working anymore i know it aint a big deal but i used to like reading there little comments on the bottom of there threads......and seeing the funny little cartoons people have.....

Yeah, I'm with Alby. I just want to know how to give myself one of those little piccie thingys with my name.

Read the second half of the "Can't Read Posts" thread in this forum.

Yep we have problem with this part of postnuke program. Junior is working on that, but have hart time to find out the couse of it.

oh yeah, just noticed it, Ill have to sign off each post in the mean time.

Peter
__________________________________________________________________________________
Theres always a problem somewhere. Luckily for the rest of the world their problems are never as serious as yours

You can do it as Peter said or you can save a text file on your computer, then copy and paste it to each post for consistency (as I have done).

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.

Yep, that'll work. However, before you hit that old "submit" button, make sure that the "attach signature" check box is turned off! Otherwise, when SJ fixes it and turns sigs back on again you'll have duplicates! :)

It would only happen once because I would notice it and save myself the effort next time. :)

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back