V, Red Bull or Mother?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V, Red Bull, Mother or none?

• V

Votes: 47 22.0%
  • Red Bull

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • Mother

Votes: 57 26.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 65 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one vote for powerthirst yet?[video=youtube;qRuNxHqwazs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs[/video]
But seriously, a can of low carb Monster before a PB deadlift session.

Seems cheaper than no explode until you add up a months worth.
got the shats with no explode(no pun intended :) ) and went to superpump.

They all taste like crap, nothing beats an ice cold COKE!! DOes anyone else get sleepy after drinking energy drinks cause I sure do???

Have you seen the new ROCKSTAR drinks that they have released? They now come in a 710ml can with a fancy lid. They contain 2 servings per can, only allowed 1 can per day, so when you read the amout of caffene and gurana and taurine on the side it says mg per serving, you have to double it because there is 2 servings per can. Each to their own I suppose. The can its self looks quite impressive, but I'll stick to water or juice.

Rockstar 710mL

Rockstar Energy Drink: Products > ORIGINAL 710ml

This states there's 13.1g of sugar per 100mL of drink... 13.1g is approximately 2 teaspoons of sugar + a bit...

Therefore a 710mL can = 13.1g of sugar x 7.1 = 93g of sugar in a full can....

While not as serious as the 102g in the previous page... This is still significantly higher than 2 cans of coke (80g of sugar).

That's close to 19 teaspoons of sugar!!!

has anyone heard of/seen the black mamba energy drink?
its made by dr pepper, i want to try and see if i can get a can for my boy, seeing as he's slightly obsessed with dr pepper lol.

All energy drinks are horrible.
If I had to choose though I'd say Red Bull but only with the added deliciousness of Jägermeister

Im an ex V addict... Then i found Orange MOTHER YeeHaa!!! Now all hope is lost...

But 2 cans and i'm bouncing of the walls! That stuff really should have an age restriction. I'm 28, cant imagine what it would do to a 10 year old. My son is 8 and he gets a little hypo on a small cup of rasberry soda! I reckon he'd need a straight jacket after a can of mother...
lol my friend is tiny like really tiny and he drank 2 monsters(oops) he was literally running and jumping off walls

Mother for the Flavour.

This is bad but I have honestly drank 4 500ml cans of Mother in 1 day.

1 at 7 am when got to work,

1 at 11 am when on the road (I work as local truck driver)

1 at 2pm to get me going after lunch and the 2 for 1 deal was cheap at the Petrol station

1 that night at about 6pm to get me going cause i was going out that night.

Red bull with vodka.

Other than that... nothing cause it all gives me heart pains, lol.

YUUCK!!

All the energy drinks are so bad for you!! I am not touching anything that recommends you only have 2 a day for your own health....

Water for me thanks!

i cant get enough of this stuff,mostly mother,but heaps of redbull,also like V and monster ripper,actually i drink every type there is except the suger free ones.
drinking suger free energy drink is like going into a brothel and asking for a hug

Are energy drinks bad for you?85
rate or flag this page

By Babesh

Every time you go to a store whether it be a gas station or a local food store you'll see the new craze of energy drinks. The drinks are popular among younger people who need a pick me up early in the morning and just aren't getting it from coffee, but are there serious side effects to drinking them? New tests are being run everyday concerning energy drinks and the effect they have on the human body but what are the results?

Within a typical energy drink you might find Ginseng, Vitamin B, and often helpful herbs. It's the other ingredients that are said to be the problem, most commonly used within the energy drinks is guarana. So you down a can of Red Bull, what could go wrong? Well a energy drink works by giving you a sugar rush basically and like any other sugar rush it comes to an end eventually, but energy drinks are said to cause many other problems.

Some doctors are concluding that drinking too many energy drinks may eventually cause heart problems because of the amount of boost the heart gets from the excessive usage of them. With the energy drinks on the market today reaching levels of 360mg of caffeine there's no wonder many energy drinks like Red Bull have been banned in countires when there have been cases of teenagers drinking a energy drink before a basketball game and then later dying from heart failure.

Physical and mental effects come from drinking energy drinks in excess, like insomnia. anxiety, and sometimes muscle twitching have been seen in adults who drink too many. In the local bar scene energy drinks are used as a mixer with alcohol and this is very bad for the body because alcohol is a downer whereas a energy drink is designed to perk you up, so having conflicting beverages causes one to think you need more to drink as well as causing dehydration which is caused by both alcohol and energy drinks.

Think wisely before you pop that next tab on that energy drink.

PPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT, red-eye is better then all of them.... too bad nobody sells it anymore......

Probably makes you go blind or something, but that won't stop me drinking it!

YES deff redeye LOVE the classic one my smoko van at work still sells then and local deli :p need to have red eye on the pole but other than that ill drink V then mother or red bull.

Mother for the Flavour.

This is bad but I have honestly drank 4 500ml cans of Mother in 1 day.

1 at 7 am when got to work,

1 at 11 am when on the road (I work as local truck driver)

1 at 2pm to get me going after lunch and the 2 for 1 deal was cheap at the Petrol station

1 that night at about 6pm to get me going cause i was going out that night.

is that all ive had 2 coffies at work then a caffine tablet hour later and 2 red bulls in 30 mins done nothing fo rme was still falling asleep lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back