Valentines day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday is valentines day for me...

Personally I think valentines was set up to make stalking acceptable...

Everyday is valentines day for me...

Personally I think valentines was set up to make stalking acceptable...

So you stalk everyday and just feel less guilty about it on Valentines?

That's pretty much it Adzo...

Though recently I have been introduced to e-Stalking - it's a lazy form of stalking with similar results.

I am planning on writing a book about it to glorify it a little more.

Put me down for an autographed copy.

Done Adzo... will make a great valentines gift for next year, to let your secret admiree realise how much you stalked them before leaving them flowers and a card on their desk at their office.

See, any other day you'd just find that creepy...

i got my Valentines day gift last night a bit early but it our first one together as a mariied couple and he got me a new frog tank its great, he gets his tomorrow 2 darwins only babies.

well personally i am just gunna get jiggy!

No point buying anything really cause you still gunna get laid anyways so it doesnt really matter!

yeh but you'd get both, wouldn't you??

yeah well gosh darn it i am buying massage oil! isnt that enough. Its like a gift for her but really for me but really for her if that makes any sense?

Im so confusded!

Dont buy gifts for Valentines day. After all, its Velentines DAy, Mothers Day, Birthday. Christmas. If you need to give someone a gift to prove you love them then I reckon they don't deserve you. Just give him the night of his life!!! and make sure he gives you the same. Valentines day is where you are meant to express your love for someone. Buying a gift doesn't do that. It just makes retailers richer and fuels Australia's inflation fire.

So, cook him a wonderful dinner, turn on the footy (oops, that needs to be cricket), get him a few beers and call his mates over to watch. That will make HIS night. Now can one of the girls here tell HIM what he needs to do to make Jazz's night.

Dont buy gifts for Valentines day. After all, its Velentines DAy, Mothers Day, Birthday. Christmas. If you need to give someone a gift to prove you love them then I reckon they don't deserve you. Just give him the night of his life!!! and make sure he gives you the same. Valentines day is where you are meant to express your love for someone. Buying a gift doesn't do that. It just makes retailers richer and fuels Australia's inflation fire.

So, cook him a wonderful dinner, turn on the footy (oops, that needs to be cricket), get him a few beers and call his mates over to watch. That will make HIS night. Now can one of the girls here tell HIM what he needs to do to make Jazz's night.

sex

hmmmm well im getting my guy a necklace, and a surf ring or something :p actually, a surf ring sounds good, but i dont know how big the ring has to be :shock: ah well lol ill bring him along i guess and get it fitted :p

hmmmmm

do you think this is a good gift? im not into erm... :oops::rolleyes:

Are you single by any chance Peter?............................... :D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back