Vampires??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that I am only online after dark? This is not deliberate I assure you but I seem to go to bed when the sun comes up and wake up as it is going down.NO I don't need to drink blood but Iam starting to wonder about myself!!??!!Maybe it's because my Limo Bussiness requires me to work 'till 4 and 5 a.m on a regular basis,I don't know?! By the way if any APS members need a Limo I am CHEAP return trips to the city,were I pick you up and drop you in the city,I stay in the city close by,you ring me at 2 a.m and I take you home is only $300 and for APS memebers I will give a 20% discount too!!!! Astro beck I will do your wedding for the cost of fuel and someone up there puts me up fot the night!!!I will also bring any snake along for the Limo ride just to make it a memorable occasion.Cheaper than a taxi if you have a few mates to chuck in, has a dvd player too so c'mon and support you local Limo man!!! Oh yeah, I won't suck you blood!!! :twisted: (enough new posts sxeretuern? :) )

your doing alright you had the whole board covered when i logged on this morn :D

That was my aim. LOL The rooster is crowing must be time for bed.

Had to bring the vampire back to the top of the list. :lol: After all it's getting dark. :twisted:

I bought my car from a limo/wedding/formal car hire service.
Turned out the owner is not allowed to use manual vehicles for his service so rather than change the gearbox over to automatic transmision he sold the vehicle.

Is it white or black Geoff hehe

Sorry I dont understand.
Is what white? My car or his cars?

Do you own a wedding car or funeral car. Sorry wasn't very clear.

Yin and yang.
This should be under chit chat I reckon cause vampires aren't reptiles.

Sorry I'm not real good when it comes to putting posts in right rooms.

Adam do you know why your not allowed to use a manual vehicle? I could understand it if it was a hearse, a quick gear shift and the coffin rolling out the back lol. The bloke I got my car from said it is because of having alcohol consumption in the car and the harder gear shifts could do something or other (maybe spill their drinks lol). I forget what he said exactly (mind you my car isn't a limo so I dont think there would of been alcohol involved)

As far as I know there is no limits on manual or auto. They never said anything about it to me when I was setting up. The whole alchohol in the back is a really touchy one but.You see we are not allowed to supply as we have no license and in all reality you are supposed to have a BYO license if they want to bring it.But this is not very well policed nor do I think anybody really cares.It's a limo,people expect to be able to drink in there and I let 'em.

Sounds like a good limo mate. Cheers 8)

Ok. I wasn't sure if he was pulling my leg or not. He gave me the whole "I just bought it to do work in but can't because it is manual. I dont want to sell it but I have to etc) There was no problems with the car. I have had it approx 10 months now and it has never missed a beat. So I guess he just wanted a sympathy sale maybe lol. Anyway I am happy with it. And the price was reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back